Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious breast feeding is a disgusting abomination

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I can't think of anything more repulsive than breast feeding. Any woman who publicly breast feeds should be stoned to death. I hate mothers. There is nothing more selfish than forcing a life into this world. Die in Hell cunts.

not breastfeeding is one of the great steps towards producing an incel

I wasn't breastfed tbh. Now I look like a freakshow Jfl

BlushShy

Well it all depends on the woman.

If it's a western pig of course a sow feeding her ilk is disgusting.

Yet even on my plane trip if any type of woman breast feeds next to me I will chimp out until they move my seat.

To breast feed in public is an abomination. This is unacceptable in civilized countries.

would love to fuck a pregnant woman and suck ger titties

Wish I was breastfed. I was fed soy formula milk instead. Fml.

The Jews did this.

One ejaculation contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids as eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons.
Okay. You know what. Let's start eating shit. Animals eat their own shit. It must be nutritious.

I don't care what you do, just do the disgusting shit in private please.

I would like to suck some titty milk tbh

I think breastfeeding is good for kids, it's better for their health than formula.

It is a little weird when women want to breastfeed in public. I think it's much more decent to go somewhere else real quick and cover it up while they're breastfeeding. But while public breastfeeding is indecent, It does mean getting to see a strangers titty. So whatever.

the baby gets none unless I can siphon some of that off, with my mouth.

inappropriate groping is a meme

You're right. Breast milk should be taken from public women-cattle farms and redistributed to society and children. All big tittied women are required by law to serve two years in the titty farm. Female criminals with big breasts are sent to the oppai-gulag to be milked.

I got breast fed until I was 10

I think breastfeeding is good for kids, it's better for their health than formula.

It is a little weird when women want to breastfeed in public. I think it's much more decent to go somewhere else real quick and cover it up while they're breastfeeding. But while public breastfeeding is indecent, It does mean getting to see a strangers titty. So whatever.

Yeah they need to do that shit at home not in public

foids should not show breasts in my sight without my consent (aka in public), especially since i can't touch them

i don't jerk off in public and ingest my cum

^^^My son pajeet

You are grown man now

Now you must make important decision

Any woman who publicly breast feeds should be stoned to death.
Under Canadian law, a femcunt can sue an entire business for hundreds of thousands of dollars if she is not given her right to breastfeed naked at the playground section of McDonalds.

Under Canadian law, a femcunt can sue an entire business for hundreds of thousands of dollars if she is not given her right to breastfeed naked at the playground section of McDonalds.

Wish I was breastfed. I was fed soy formula milk instead. Fml.

The Jews did this.
I was fed fake milk, not sure if it was soy though.

I wouldn't mind being breastfed right now by some hoes tbh.

what the fuck are ou talking about

:feelstastyman:Mothers shouldn’t breastfeed their children:feelstastyman:” Refusal to give kids what they need will increase inceldom.