Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BREAKING: Federal prosecutors lose bid to send incel to prison; Malik "Smooth" Sanchez receives probation instead

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
Today, U.S. District Judge Colleen McMahon sentenced Malik “Smooth” Sanchez to time served, plus three years of supervised release. Sanchez previously served nine months in home detention.

Smooth Sanchez 1

In November 2021, Sanchez pleaded guilty to making a hoax bomb threat to two women at a restaurant. For more background information, I recommend reading my previous thread:

The sentence that Sanchez received today is identical to the U.S. Probation Services’ recommendation. Notably, it was significantly more lenient than what the U.S. Department of Justice requested, a term of 8 to 14 months in federal prison followed by supervised release.

In preparation for sentencing, Clay Kaminsky, Sanchez’s attorney, argued that Sanchez had made significant rehabilitative progress. In doing so, Kaminsky submitted no less than thirteen character reference letters from Sanchez’s family, friends and teachers. One social worker claimed that Sanchez now feels remorse and speaks about “toxic masculinity” and “the importance of treating others with kindness and respect”.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Kaylan E. Lasky, arguing for the government, suggested that Sanchez committed his acts as an “Incel adherent”, and that given the “extremist, violent, reprehensible” and “murderous” nature of “Incel ideology”, Sanchez deserved a prison sentence. The U.S. Attorney’s Office also publicly released two victim impact statements. One of the women on the receiving end of Sanchez’s bomb hoax claims that Sanchez “altered [her] faith in humanity” and hopes that he “receives the maximum sentence possible”.

Ezgif 4 b2556ccbcd

Judge McMahon’s decision today will surely disappoint AUSA Lasky and Sanchez’s supposed victims, but it is likely that the ruling will disappoint Redditors as well. Deranged soy-guzzlers on r/IncelTear previously called for Sanchez to be imprisoned and raped:

@Transcended Trucel @ERadicator @Indari @Billowel @Rotter @Dregster666 @BPJ @SparkLight @Mecoja @Komesarj89 @Lycan @SoySupreme @JayGoptri @ordinaryotaku @Philistine @übertard @Escthectrler @InMinecraft @Defetivecuckachu @Izayacel @Infinity @Wizard32 @RoastieBeef

Last edited:
Tldr??? Wtf is this Malik smooth Sanchez

that's good but still too much

that's good but still too much
at least the judge didn't buy into the whole incel hysteria that the AUSA was trying to sell, the notable aspect of Sanchez's sentencing

Last edited:
Big W for Smooth Sanchez.

I hope he goes back to making content after his probation. :feelsLightsaber:

Great he got the justice he deserved but fuck those toilets I mean come on “receives the maximum sentence possible” that’s retarded all he did was being ridiculously based by annoying them

Although he has to show some soy for the court to reduce his sentence in “Sanchez now feels remorse and speaks about “toxic masculinity” and “the importance of treating others with kindness and respect”

Great he got the justice he deserved but fuck those toilets I mean come on “receives the maximum sentence possible” that’s retarded all he did was being ridiculously based by annoying them

Although he has to show some soy for the court to reduce his sentence in “Sanchez now feels remorse and speaks about “toxic masculinity” and “the importance of treating others with kindness and respect”
If all you have to do to avoid a year of imprisonment is to show some soy to a social worker a couple times a week, hey, that's a good deal.

5 fucking years for a prank :feelsree::feelsree:

Thanks for posting man, your work is creating a real treasure trove for this site.

Good to see the judge recognize that "murderous incel ideology" is a reddit meme and nothing more. Definitely not a reason to throw a real living man in a cage.

I know next to nothing about this guy, other than that he looks like a CK model, mogs me to oblivion, must be some flavor of mentalcel?

Must have huge balls to yell I HAVE A BOMB, DEATH TO AMERICA, ALLAN SNACKBAR! as a prank in NYC. I'm old enough to remember 9/11 and the dept. of homeland security aftermath. He's very lucky he didn't get Swiss cheesed by cops.

Last edited:
so basisically our boy walks. this is great news, he sure messed up but this whole thing seemed like a farce to me....and a fair call. thanks for being on this so dilligantly.

he had some interesting troll vids

Foids want men to be severe punished for every minor inconvenience they face. It's in their nature.
If all you have to do to avoid a year of imprisonment is to show some soy to a social worker a couple times a week, hey, that's a good deal.
True. Maybe mods could consider making a fake "woke" sticky thread in the Lounge every once in a while to throw our detractors in disarray? It could also be a fun place for users to LARP and joke. It would be like the bait titles we used to make in Braincels :feelshmm:

"One social worker claimed that Sanchez now feels remorse and speaks about “toxic masculinity” and “the importance of treating others with kindness and respect”."

what a fucking faggot, i'd rather go to prison and deny these claims if they were made about me

"One social worker claimed that Sanchez now feels remorse and speaks about “toxic masculinity” and “the importance of treating others with kindness and respect”."

what a fucking faggot, i'd rather go to prison and deny these claims if they were made about me
You been here for 3 years as of this date :panties:

You wouldn’t rather go to prison because ya that low iq.

You're an idiot

Today, U.S. District Judge Colleen McMahon sentenced Malik “Smooth” Sanchez to time served, plus three years of supervised release. Sanchez previously served nine months in home detention.

View attachment 598006

In November 2021, Sanchez pleaded guilty to making a hoax bomb threat to two women at a restaurant. For more background information, I recommend reading my previous thread:

The sentence that Sanchez received today is identical to the U.S. Probation Services’ recommendation. Notably, it was significantly more lenient than what the U.S. Department of Justice requested, a term of 8 to 14 months in federal prison.

In preparation for sentencing, Clay Kaminsky, Sanchez’s attorney, argued that Sanchez had made significant rehabilitative progress. In doing so, Kaminsky submitted no less than thirteen character reference letters from Sanchez’s family, friends and teachers. One social worker claimed that Sanchez now feels remorse and speaks about “toxic masculinity” and “the importance of treating others with kindness and respect”.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Kaylan E. Lasky, arguing for the government, suggested that Sanchez committed his acts as an “Incel adherent”, and that given the “extremist, violent, reprehensible” and “murderous” nature of “Incel ideology”, Sanchez deserved a prison sentence. The U.S. Attorney’s Office also publicly released two victim impact statements. One of the women on the receiving end of Sanchez’s bomb hoax claims that Sanchez “altered [her] faith in humanity” and hopes that he “receives the maximum sentence possible”.

View attachment 598005

Judge McMahon’s decision today will surely disappoint AUSA Lasky and Sanchez’s supposed victims, but it is likely that the ruling will disappoint Redditors as well. Deranged soy-guzzlers on r/IncelTear previously called for Sanchez to be imprisoned and raped:

@Transcended Trucel @ERadicator @Indari @Billowel @Rotter @Dregster666 @BPJ @SparkLight @Mecoja @Komesarj89 @Lycan @SoySupreme @JayGoptri @ordinaryotaku @Philistine @übertard @Escthectrler @InMinecraft @Defetivecuckachu @Izayacel @Infinity @Wizard32 @RoastieBeef
[/SPOILER

I'm beginning to feel less and less bad for this guy. Alas, he had to do what he had to do and perhaps he is smart enough to say the right things. Saved himself. Afterall, he is "smooth" Sanchez and not "Dirty Sanchez" :feelsclown:

Oh Christ...

Last edited:
You wouldn’t rather go to prison
yes i would, same goes for military mobilization id rather sit a couple years in prison and watch TV
You're an idiot
No dumbass. No.
and you've been here for less than a year, argument rejected

clearly you've never rotted in a prison cell
breivik even has a fucking TV and ps4, not every country has prisons like amerimutts where you get raped every day by niggers

argument rejected
I just wrote pointedly why I feel you have no idea what you can handle, or what you're talking about. Just my two cents.

and you've been here for less than a year
You must evaluate based on whats written about a topic, not one's profile age. Also, if you're going to make a statement like this^ at least get it right!
[UWSL]March 2 2021- April 7th 2022, is not less than a year, in fact, it's more than a year. Can you count? [/UWSL]

Jesus fucking Christ you cunts can't seem to figure out how to get along can you :feelsstudy:

Would we prefer..

"..I'm a wall and you are glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"

Is that the right answer? :feelsclown:

THE MAN IS FREED????

if this happened back home,no one would have cared.americans and white countries are all crazy

How do we know he is an incel?

How do we know he is an incel?
He says again and again that he is one and we don't have any evidence to the contrary. What matters is that society sees him as one, tried to lock him up, but the judge didn't buy that bullshit.

He says again and again that he is one and we don't have any evidence to the contrary. What matters is that society sees him as one, tried to lock him up, but the judge didn't buy that bullshit.
True. I doubt he is actually an incel but if society thinks your an incel they will try to make your life hell

True. I doubt he is actually an incel but if society thinks your an incel they will try to make your life hell
He does look more like a low-tier normie. Still, unfathomably based.

That nigga mogs me by at least 3 points

Now hopefully he can hunt down those retarded roasties that nearly got him imprisoned over a fucking joke

Free my nigga he dindu nuffin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back