Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BREAKING: Fat fuck (who has a micropenis) that shoved a banana up his ass on video lurking on this site

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
@The End has seemingly been called out. This guy, his brother, and another fat fuck apparently tried to roast us on their YouTube podcast (which btw as a former watcher of the Drunken Peasants, is subpar).

AYO TJ YOU FAT FUCK PUT ME ON YOUR STREAM FATASS

TAA/Scotty/Paul vs Uninstall/CopeWithTheRope/Catfishman23

BOOK IT PLEASEEEEEE

Dont forget pouring hot oil on his ballsack lmao, still have nightmares from seeing that vid

is he really 6'8? why did he all that stupid shit back in 2010s?

that shit straight up killed his youtube career no lie. he was one of the top atheists on that site before all that leaked
He still is the top atheist
The reason why he’s irrelevant is because no one cared about the whole atheism/Christianity shit after 2012. All the atheist youtubers eventually became “skeptics” which is code for classical liberal

Because hes a cuck, afair in one of his vids he said it was a fetish vid for his gf or whoever at the time

Yeah TJ is a tall guy. He made those videos for a gf but they got leaked I think
He still is the top atheist
The reason why he’s irrelevant is because no one cared about the whole atheism/Christianity shit after 2012. All the atheist youtubers eventually became “skeptics” which is code for classical liberal
he was at 500k back in like 2011, i mean he got over 1 mil but yeah. I look back on the days of YT atheism pretty fondly

i have no idea whats going on right now but im buzzed and feeling good

I didn't know what a hot take was, so I looked it up: "An opinion based on simplistic moralizing rather than actual thought. Not to be confused with a strong take." That... that's exactly what Amazing Atheist's podcast is. It's exclusively hot takes. They hear about a subject for the first time, react immediately and then it's time to turn the cameras off.

I listened to that entire podcast, posted the video, and gave a basic bit of information about what was on it. How is that edgy?

And I looked through the tweet's replies; it was all the cliche judgments blaming us for not getting laid.

I want to know what kind of ultra slob manages to be that tall and fat. At that height you need to be gorging on entire pizzas to get that fat. It’s quite the feat that this ultra fatass can put down this much food.

Last edited:
Don't waste time giving those people attention. So far, no one has debunked the black pill.

Eww what a cuck. he should be perma banned from life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back