Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Younger Brother is a GigaChad Who Has Slayed Literally HUNDREDS of Females While I Ended Up On This Forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Ive got two chad brothers who are successful and here i am. They also completely resent me.
Why would they resent YOU?? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
Possible that he has a different father, get a blood test and if it comes back that your mother cheated hold her accountable.
I've often thought about this, but seriously doubt it. My brother and I have similar bone structures. The reason he slays and I don't (besides what I mentioned) is because I have a bloating disorder that makes me look like shit, while he doesn't.

Last edited:
does he know about your inceldom or care?
He knows quite well. Like I said earlier in this thread, he's even tried to help me when we were younger. But the combination of my being an autist and my bloating issue cock blocked me like I had no dick.
The average foid is 5'4"
Exactly. My brother even says that, as long as he's at least her height, he's good. Face>height.

Last edited:
Why would they resent YOU?? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
I'm so ugly and a complete failure, and I embarrass them because of it. In fact, just being an incel means 99% of people I've interacted with resent me and I accept it now tbh. Oh and I do resent them deeply but more in a jealousy kind of way, they mog me an appalling amount.

Lol bro no 5'8 guy is gigachad no matter how good their face looks.
But why doesnt his faggy ass help you get laid? Surely he could pressure som drunk slut that's trying to fuck him into fucking you first

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>> Height. How many times must we do this?

Google James Deen. 5'7.
Yes, I'm 50. But, like my brother, I look significantly younger. When I lean out, for example, I'm frequently assumed to be in my late-20's to early-30's.

Lol. I was believing you up until this.

I'm so ugly and a complete failure, and I embarrass them because of it. In fact, just being an incel means 99% of people I've interacted with resent me and I accept it now tbh. Oh and I do resent them deeply but more in a jealousy kind of way, they mog me an appalling amount.
It's very unusual to be downright ugly, when your brother(s) is a Chad. I'm sorry for you, man.
My situation is a little different. I'm not genetically ugly per se (in fact, my bone structure is similar to my brother's). What fucks me up is my chronic bloating, which makes my face look like shit (I have other issues too, relating to Asperger's, anxiety and depression), but if it weren't for that, I'd slay just like my brother. It's suicide fuel to think how close I came to being a Chad and having a completely different life.

I'd say 5'8" is the height limit for being a Chad, assuming your face is 9/10 of course.

I'm very neotenous. Only the keenest observers can tell my age with any accuracy. Most people are too dumb for that, and foids are positively retarded.

Lol bro no 5'8 guy is gigachad no matter how good their face looks.
But why doesnt his faggy ass help you get laid? Surely he could pressure som drunk slut that's trying to fuck him into fucking you first
I agree. That height is manlet in a developed country, so is not a gigachad.
And the part he beats a lot of drunk men come on.

My brother even says that, as long as he's at least her height, he's good. Face>height.
It would make sense if they only want a quick fuck, but for long term relationships I doubt women would want to be with a guy under 6 foot, because usually women want to be able to brag to their girlfriends that their man is taller than theirs, as women are in constant competition with each other for who can get the highest quality man and the most resources.

It's very unusual to be downright ugly, when your brother(s) is a Chad. I'm sorry for you, man.
My situation is a little different. I'm not genetically ugly per se (in fact, my bone structure is similar to my brother's). What fucks me up is my chronic bloating, which makes my face look like shit (I have other issues too, relating to Asperger's, anxiety and depression), but if it weren't for that, I'd slay just like my brother. It's suicide fuel to think how close I came to being a Chad and having a completely different life.
Yeah, I said it here before but I'm certain my mum drank when she was pregnant with me (she stated she drank a little with my older brother but stopped and shes also currently an alcoholic). I'm just so different to my 3 siblings. I also had terrible acne in my teens years that my siblings never had which has mutilate my face with scars. Being compared to my sibling is such ropefuel. :feelsrope:

But he won't help you hook up with some 4/10 becky.
Yeah why don't you hang out with him? Are you really that ugly that it would make no difference or are you just a shut in...

Sorry, i dont buy this. This would make your brother like top 00000000000000000000000000000000000000,1% of males. He is magically the best looking guy but also has perfect dark triad personality? Overexaggurating or LARP tbh

If its a 00000000000000000000000000000000000000,1% case and its true, then i can't believe you would be alive being mogged this hard, so i don't buy that either
LOL

It would make sense if they only want a quick fuck, but for long term relationships I doubt women would want to be with a guy under 6 foot, because usually women want to be able to brag to their girlfriends that their man is taller than theirs, as women are in constant competition with each other for who can get the highest quality man and the most resources.
If anything, I think it's exactly the opposite.

I'm very neotenous. Only the keenest observers can tell my age with any accuracy. Most people are too dumb for that, and foids are positively retarded.

If true I lost all sympathy for you. The age pill is the most devastating pill of all young. Youth = attractiveness.

younger siblings are almost always the favourites, they get the most attention and therefore affection from parents even though they always deny it, more likely to be doted on so of course your younger bro has more confidence and success with foids than you.

it’s over for siblingcels

Yeah why don't you hang out with him? Are you really that ugly that it would make no difference or are you just a shut in...
I'm kind of a shut in at this point. I've also become very bitter towards the opposite sex, so I've crossed the event horizon (the point of no return). I don't think I can ever recover. But, even if I did, I'm still ugly due to my chronic bloating.
If true I lost all sympathy for you. The age pill is the most devastating pill of all young. Youth = attractiveness.
Youth (or looking young) is useless without looks.
If I had to come up with a formula for slaying, it would be that you need 3 things, like a three-legged stool. Remove any leg, and the stool collapses:

- youth
- looks
- a neurotypical personality
younger siblings are almost always the favourites, they get the most attention and therefore affection from parents even though they always deny it, more likely to be doted on so of course your younger bro has more confidence and success with foids than you.

it’s over for siblingcels
It goes even beyond that. I think my brother was actually born different than me.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry you have to experience this on a daily basis, brocel.

I don't think that I could cope, tbh ngl.

It goes even beyond that. I think my brother was actually born different than me.
I actually think the same about my siblings (one older, one younger.)

both have always been really confident and made friends easily. I was always the quiet awkward one, the black sheep of the family (cliche but whatever). When we went on holiday as kids I’d tag along and try and be friends with their friends but just end up sitting around awkwardly with nothing to say so I wound up on my own reading or with my parents because at least then I didn’t have to endure the agony of knowing I was boring and socially just shit. So I kind of get where you’re coming from.

imagine getting brutally mogged by ur own fucking brother roflmao :feelskek:

I have nothing to live for tbh

sounds like ashton kutcher, his twin brother ended up with cerebal palsy and a defective heart while he became a famous model/actor

gettyimages-174775531.jpg

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>> Height. How many times must we do this?

Google James Deen. 5'7.

Oldcels exist. Do think everyone enjoyed in "free love" of the 70s, coke-fueled orgies of the 80s or raves of the 90s?

Yeah, keep reminding me. BTW I thought all women liked ripped BBCs. That's what the (((media))) tells me.
Cope. Whites are the most attractive race globally. 6'0" 7/10 white will always mog 6'0" 8/10 black to the next dimension and back.

The media cant change biology. The vast vast majority of women want & prefer white men.

You read that right.

My brother hit the genetic jackpot in almost every conceivable way, while I lost miserably.

He has Brad Pitt-style facial features, including a chiseled jaw, perfect symmetry, naturally low body fat, sharp cheekbones, a natural tan, and a prominent chin and brow ridge. His face is basically a work of art. As a result, he's had almost every type of sexual encounter you can imagine. I'm talking about stuff you only see in movies: girls approaching him, threesomes, free hookups with strippers, drunken orgies, you name it.

He's also very high-T and low inhibition. Not only does he have no anxiety hooking up with females, but he's also a man's man. He's gotten into dozens of street fights and bar brawls, knocking out guys with his naturally explosive fighting ability (if he wasn't so lazy and undisciplined, he could have had a career as a boxer/mixed martial artist). He once told me a story about how he and his 2 friends once cleared out an entire bar of thugs by themselves when they got into a beef in Miami (In case you're wondering, my brother and I are very close, so he doesn't tell me bullshit lies. In fact, I've even witnessed some of the things I've mentioned above with my own eyes).

Meanwhile, I've been a lonely incel my entire life because I was born with multiple physical and psychological disorders.

For one, I have an incurable medical condition that causes intermittent bloating of my face, and makes me look ugly and weird-looking. This happens multiple times a day, causing foids to avoid eye contact with me as if I'm The Elephant Man. Can't tell you how enraging and humiliating this is.
I also suffer from crippling anxiety disorders and debilitating depression, which turns me into an introverted coward that's afraid of life.
If that wasn't enough, I'm also mildly on the autism spectrum, so I have trouble connecting with people and even making friends, let alone fucking females. The only advantages I have over my brother is that I'm a little taller than he is. I'm slightly over 5'9", while he's almost 5'8". I'm also probably higher I.Q. than him, but he has more common sense and functional intelligence.

Right now, as I'm typing this, my brother is staying at a resort in Tulum, Mexico with 2 girls he met in New York just a few weeks ago.

Whoever came up with the phrase "life ain't fair" wasn't lying.

56E2B98C D65E 4CE3 BC76 193176228F67

I’ve posted before, but this is my father, circa 1990. Good genes are just a chance to have a good, looksmaxxed life, they aren’t 100%, and it pisses me the fuck off.

6'7" & White btw. :worryfeels:
Flabby, autistic, anger issues, bad genes, unstable, insecure, hypersensitive, clumsy, bad teeth, norwooding more than that kicker who lost those 90s super bowls for the bills, ocd, tourretes, paranoid schizo, dropout, treated like meat by coaches who thought I should be better, spent 30 years in front of a screen, asshole. Yeah some things offset the positives of height and white

Flabby, autistic, anger issues, bad genes, unstable, insecure, hypersensitive, clumsy, bad teeth, norwooding more than that kicker who lost those 90s super bowls for the bills, ocd, tourretes, paranoid schizo, dropout, treated like meat by coaches who thought I should be better, spent 30 years in front of a screen, asshole. Yeah some things offset the positives of height and white
RIP man, I didnt realize your case was that bad. but you still didnt respond to this post
Cope. Whites are the most attractive race globally. 6'0" 7/10 white will always mog 6'0" 8/10 black to the next dimension and back.

The media cant change biology. The vast vast majority of women want & prefer white men.

Incels on this site who don’t have chad/Tyrone siblings will never feel the brutal mogging we get on a DAILY BASIS :reeeeee:
I only have a 70 year old sister.

RIP man, I didnt realize your case was that bad. but you still didnt respond to this post
They don't prefer me. Even my sisters tore me a new one
My life isn't some experiment to disprove theories of people 15-20 years younger than me. The heightpill floors me because it runs contrary to most of my existence. Yeah some online dating girls like height but once they find you lack in other regards they back off and ghost. I don't deny the heightpill, but merely put it in its proper place. I've seen chads almost a foot shorter than me slay. 5'3" people have too much myopia about being a green giant. I would rather be 6'0" with half my defects

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oldcels exist. Do think everyone enjoyed in "free love" of the 70s, coke-fueled orgies of the 80s or raves of the 90s?

What? Everyone old is an oldcel, that's my point. Age destroys everything. So if OP is truly age-defying, I have zero sympathy for him, as he's effectively a time chad. To be average looking and to not age is almost better than being chad for 10 years. You can looksmax like fuck in that time as well.

6'7" & White btw. :worryfeels:
Height doesn't mean shit without a Chad face. And, by the way, there was a study done suggesting that the number of females who begin to reject a man because of his height increases after 6'2". So, too much height can actually be a detriment to getting laid:

Their findings demonstrated the cutoffs at which women consider a man too short or too tall:
  • 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short.

Source: Stulp et al (2013)

5' 8'' is a manlet , you brother is no a gigachad , gigachad must be 6' in 2019
6' was considered AVERAGE like a decade ago bro. Remember when you exclude geriatrics, the average is closer to 5'10/5'11, but this doesn't take into account the self selection against shorter men (manlets don't go to bars/clubs because they know they don't have a chance, so all your competition is closer to 6'1"/6'2")

What? Everyone old is an oldcel
Low IQ. Chads and normies get to enjoy friends and family for life even as they become decrepit. They have MEMORIES that us sexless fucks will never have. They have a lifetime of employment that ensures a good retirement if they aren't dumbasses like my parents. How stupid can a post be? Really? Every old person is like me starved of social opportunities from birth? Wtf dude?
Height doesn't mean shit without a Chad face. And, by the way, there was a study done suggesting that the number of females who begin to reject a man because of his height increases after 6'2". So, too much height can actually be a detriment to getting laid:

Their findings demonstrated the cutoffs at which women consider a man too short or too tall:
  • 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short.
View attachment 172042
Source: Stulp et al (2013)
So I'm no more desirable than a 5'7" guy. Not shocked at all. If women really wanted giant freaks that much we'd be a species of giants with backaches and joint problems
high chadlite or chad at best, never gigachad,

gigachad is the best of the best, at 5'8'' is just chad at best.
Gigachad is purely based on ability to slay. 5'8" with a perfect physique, model face, panty-dropping charm, and pussy-moistening dong is terachad

Last edited:
Low IQ. Chads and normies get to enjoy friends and family for life even as they become decrepit. They have MEMORIES that us sexless fucks will never have. They have a lifetime of employment that ensures a good retirement if they aren't dumbasses like my parents. How stupid can a post be? Really? Every old person is like me starved of social opportunities from birth? Wtf dude?

Memories are worth shit if you're being mogged. "Enjoy friends and family" lolol. Yeah, they enjoy their fat, ugly wife and wageslaving to pay for ungrateful brat kids. Youth is the most valuable commodity on Earth, after beauty, which it correlates with. You must have it to not appreciate that fact. Just wait, boyo. If you defy ageing, you become a form of chad in your 30s and 40s, with everyone complimenting you on how good and young you look. Peak looks last 10-15 years, 20 tops. Then it's 40-50 years of being ugly. Do the maths.

Memories are worth shit if you're being mogged. "Enjoy friends and family" lolol. Yeah, they enjoy their fat, ugly wife and wageslaving to pay for ungrateful brat kids. Youth is the most valuable commodity on Earth, after beauty, which it correlates with. You must have it to not appreciate that fact. Just wait, boyo. If you defy ageing, you become a form of chad in your 30s and 40s, with everyone complimenting you on how good and young you look. Peak looks last 10-15 years, 20 tops. Then it's 40-50 years of being ugly. Do the maths.
Dude, I'm 41, and you can't discount the psychological and economic benefits of slaying and socializing in one's prime. Becoming old is EXPECTED. No one is shamed for aging. Incels get shamed and were starved out and made mentally ill by circumstance.

BTW Hugh Hefner had a harem until he died. Chad skills > age

Last edited:
Dude, I'm 41, and you can't discount the psychological and economic benefits of slaying and socializing in one's prime. Becoming old is EXPECTED. No one is shamed for aging. Incels get shamed and were starved out and made mentally ill by circumstance.

BTW Hugh Hefner had a harem until he died. Chad skills > age

"Shaming" lol. You become invisible when you become old. If you become homeless, you're homeless and it's horrific. If you were rich before or just average, it hardly matters. We live in the present.

Lol. Just be megarich and pay whores to live with you bro.

"Shaming" lol. You become invisible when you become old. If you become homeless, you're homeless and it's horrific. If you were rich before or just average, it hardly matters. We live in the present.

Lol. Just be megarich and pay whores to live with you bro.
Are you a larp? This is is ridiculous. Is Arnold anywhere near incel in his 70s? People still watch his movies, he can still command pussy, and has 5 decades of memories of women (and men) worshipping him as a real life hercules. He mogs many 20 somethings in their prime stillMaxresdefault
Even if he looked like shit he'd be set for life with millions upon millions of dollars.

Youth is the most valuable commodity on Earth, after beauty, which it correlates with.
No. Youth is the most valuable commodity on earth. PERIOD. It's even more important than looks. A young woman would rather be with an average guy her own age than with a 50 year-old Chad. It's not even close.

Are you a larp? This is is ridiculous. Is Arnold anywhere near incel in his 70s? People still watch his movies, he can still command pussy, and has 5 decades of memories of women (and men) worshipping him as a real life hercules. He mogs many 20 somethings in their prime stillView attachment 172061
Even if he looked like shit he'd be set for life with millions upon millions of dollars.

Lol. You have to be a larp.

he can still command pussy

LOL.

He mogs many 20 somethings in their prime

LOL.

Said no prime 20 year old female ever. You've fallen victim to the celebrity culture effect. IRL, almost no prime females in their 20s and teens would even look twice at anyone 35+. They exist in an alternate dimension. They'd be disgusted at the thought. Unless they have wealth to gold dig or extreme status (fame) to exploit. And Arnie has aged well. He still looks like shit post 40.
No. Youth is the most valuable commodity on earth. PERIOD. It's even more important than looks. A young woman would rather be with an average guy her own age than with a 50 year-old Chad. It's not even close.

Exactly. I have no social experience and even I know this. 95% of girls get with guys no more than 3-5 years older than them. And 16-26 you're in some strange bubble where everyone older than that doesn't even exist to you.

Lol. You have to be a larp.

LOL.

LOL.

Said no prime 20 year old female ever. You've fallen victim to the celebrity culture effect. IRL, almost no prime females in their 20s and teens would even look twice at anyone 35+. They exist in an alternate dimension. They'd be disgusted at the thought. Unless they have wealth to gold dig or extreme status (fame) to exploit. And Arnie has aged well. He still looks like shit post 40.

Exactly. I have no social experience and even I know this. 95% of girls get with guys no more than 3-5 years older than them. And 16-26 you're in some strange bubble where everyone older than that doesn't even exist to you.
Enjoy being 20 some day son. I've already lived through it all. Chad in his 90s is infinitely more valuable to this world than johnny incel who is 18. Thinking Chads lose anything with age is cope

But.....but.... I thought foids liked "older" men! I've been hearing this mantra my whole life!

Prime 20 year old foids will be post wall roasts in 2 decades. Strippers have low shelf life. Women need to fertilize their eggs before 40 or they produce tards. Chads have greater longevity. wtf is this cope that Chad will be "just like us" when he gets older?

I want to see a picture of this 5'8 gigachad. Let's see one.