Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion braziliancels

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
why are there so many of us, what makes this country, with all it's degeneracy, and small amount of bilinguals compared to europe, be the birthplace for so many users in this forum? :feelswhere:

Brazil is a more primitive copycat version of the US, so it makes sense that they seek forums like this furthermore considering that the ones who are solitary and sentient have no one to interact in less obscure surface areas of the internet.

Last edited:
Brazil has unrestrained female sexuality.

Unrestrained female sexuality= rampant hypergamy, whoredom, and exhibitionism, which, when combined with a feminist/gynocentric state= mass inceldom.

At least you guys have semi-legal prostitution. :feelsjuice:
Brazil is a more primitive copycat version of the US,
I would say Brazil is almost what you would get if you took American "hood/ghetto culture" and made an entire nation out of it.

Satan is brazilian

I would say Brazil is almost what you would get if you took American "hood/ghetto culture" and made an entire nation out of it.

It's because there's more socioeconomic inequality, so your anology would be accurate if it was ,,half-half of the US". I find it very ironic that their politicians despise China while they've been trying to be the ,,US" of the south portion (see abolishion of the prosperous Monarchist Empire and earliest prototypical Republican Flags), indeed, following the US as an ,,ideal" role model has been their tragic terminus.

well noted friend, here if you're not part of the Funk crowd you'll hardly make friends, and to join this group there are prerequisites and I don't meet any, if you're white you're done, you're doomed to hang out with leftists and soys for the rest of life

well noted friend, here if you're not part of the Funk crowd you'll hardly make friends, and to join this group there are prerequisites and I don't meet any, if you're white you're done, you're doomed to hang out with leftists and soys for the rest of life
Isn't single motherhood rampant in Brazil too?

brazil worship US too much, and ended up a way worse version of US. in US at least the police works, in brazil most murders dont even get solved. brazil is what america could be, had it been less racist and more willing to mix with slaves, and had it not ended slavery int time, and bred more mixed/pardo.

so many brazilians deliberately use Anglo names. names like wilson... wtf...

and all those weird ass imported words that brazilians never bothered to change the spelling to fit Portugues spelling style... "shopping" :feelsahh::feelskek: "show" "game" "impeachment" :feelsahh:

and the British giga cucked brazil by stealing rubber tree seedlings to plant in Malaysia and cucked the biggest export of brazil at that time. brazil's interior was develiping rapidly, until that happened. so now brazil is pretty much coastal-only which is pathetic imo.
you bring up a good point about race mixing, after the US ended slavery, society remained segregated. here in Brazil some retard though "wait, what if we bred with the slaves to turn them white? :feelstastyman: " now brazil is full of disgusting mutt abominations, myself included.

Isn't single motherhood rampant in Brazil too?
many, but you have to have money and be willing to take on the child which is in my opinion extremely cuck despite being very common here