Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brazilian sigma is a neet incel (Proof)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

This is why he gets so upset, if you ask him if he has a job jfl @Mainländer

YESSS!! I've been looking for these screenshots for a while. The guy is 100% an incel. Tries to larp sometimes about being 6'2 with a girlfriend, but it's pretty obvious he never leaves his basemant

Jfl at this obsessed piece of lard, he think hating on inkwell while being one himself is gonna get him some pussy crumbs or something. I am neet, but at least i'm not Brazilliancuckma. :feelskek:

YESSS!! I've been looking for these screenshots for a while. The guy is 100% an incel. Tries to larp sometimes about being 6'2 with a girlfriend, but it's pretty obvious he never leaves his basemant
what do you mean bro. it's totally normal for a 6'2 guy with a gf to spend 19 hours screenshotting incel posts on christmas day

what do you mean bro. it's totally normal for a 6'2 guy with a gf to spend 19 hours screenshotting incel posts on christmas day
and valentines.. don't forget valentines
BZ

So he's ugly (needing advice to get a relationship), depressed and a NEET?

I really don't get why would someone in those circumstances despise incels so much. You're an incel. You might be against violence, or not hate women, but the fact is, you're also an involuntary celibate.

So he's ugly (needing advice to get a relationship), depressed and a NEET?

I really don't get why would someone in those circumstances despise incels so much. You're an incel. You might be against violence, or not hate women, but the fact is, you're also an involuntary celibate.
I think it could be a coping mechanism, or an extremely unhealthy obsession

He needs to freaking accept the fact and join us and start trolling IT cucks

Brazilian sigma join us already

It is beyond over for him tbh

Smegma seems to live in IT 24/7. Literally no life

I feel sorry for his parents

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 18, Bluepillers: 42)
sigma is here:worryfeels:

Wasn't expecting anything else tbh, his LARPs dont fool anyone.

Smegma seems to live in IT 24/7. Literally no life

Brazillian neet, its over buddy boyo. I know you're reading this, time to join, stop being a delusional retard.

enough misaka clones for everyone

There are more numbers.
true, there are 9971 of them. maybe some of them have boyfriends and liking Touma is just a 10032 thing. it would make since considering her experiences with him. this should be elaborated on more tbh

20001 has a crush on accelerator but she has a pretty distinct personality compared to the others

Last edited:

the guy is deeply insecure and heavily projecting. Its clear hes scared of the idea that hes on the same level as us since hes a lonely virgin too and tries to distance himself from us by doing all these posts and saying "but..but at least i dont hate women and i know its all my fault". Sigma, you're an incel, its ok, the sooner you break that smokescreen you made yourself in your mind because you fear the truth, the sooner you'll realize that screenshotting and making 20 posts a day about people living miserable lives is not how you're gonna stop being an incel

Do you think one day he'll get desperate & do or say some things that gets him exiled by his fellow IT crowd & then he'll lose his shit.
There are more numbers.
Those are rookie numbers.

Last edited:
It's over for braziliancels. Sigma is a truecel. Hope he would join us in the future...

Why try and redact the usernames?

Notice how he didn't sceen shot this

Do you think one day he'll get desperate & do or say some things that gets him exiled by his fellow IT crowd & then he'll lose his shit.

Those are rookie numbers.

Come on dude, wtf the wrong with you?, whats the point of this avatar?:

I'm not one of those nofap fools, but this shit is just annoying, I have jerk off now and now I feel depressed because I'm horny and I want to have actual sex

There's literally no reason to have an avatar like this unless you are literally trying to arouse other men, and that shit is very homoerotic, like its fucking gay as hell, why would you do this?

I was browsing the site, saw it, went to a different thread, saw it again, ignored it some more, just kept seeing it over and over in threads

You're going on my ignore list for this one JFL, I'm sorry, I hate guys that use female avatars period, but this one is a step up and its clearly on purpose

A bunch of guys on this site are sex starved and depressed, trying not to focus on sex, and you choose to use this avatar, I can only see this as trolling, as something malicious, and/or some kind of weird homo shit

There are so many different avatars you could have gone with, you went out of your way to choose this one, knowing the context of this forum and the men that are here

Last edited:
He is on reddit as I type this post out

Come on dude, wtf the wrong with you?, whats the point of this avatar?:
View attachment 306849

I'm not one of those nofap fools, but this shit is just annoying, I have jerk off now and now I feel depressed because horny and I want to have actual sex

There's literally no reason to have an avatar like this unless you are literally trying to arouse other men, and that shit is very homoerotic, like its fucking gay as hell, why would you do this

I was browsing the site, saw it, went to a different thread, so it again, ignored it some more, just kept seeing it over and over

You're going on my ignore list for this one JFL, I'm sorry, I hate guys that use female avatars period, but this one is a step up and its clearly on purpose

A bunch of guys on this site are sex starved and depressed, trying not to focus on sex, and you choose to use this avatar, I can only see this as trolling, or some kind of weird homo shit

There are so many different avatars you could have gone with, you went out of your way to choose this one, knowing the context of this forum and the men that are here
oN8JWT-3BjzMAMZXH1Ba-zPx8GmBndo-gb-88IqhHa1Jfzp6IUaVJBN_prd7wGpgJON5FGzsN0Z6MjawyI3n65H8gFg_v6XjxVN2UUjPskf8PHdqicK0yfxbN2bMW0pSA78ZEJj1y4hcATsjU-mdcwefApOEfhJPsFs

As Baba the cosmic barber would say before he died, relax.

Someone should post that screenshot on inceltear, we have a closet incel who is looking for red pill advice, which feminists agree is anti-female.

Looks like I was right all along, most of the folk there (now their leader) is a closet incel with no direction.

I bet he waits 12 years before he decides to blow his brains out.

Last edited:
Brazillian neet nigga

A bunch of guys on this site are sex starved and depressed, trying not to focus on sex, and you choose to use this avatar, I can only see this as trolling, as something malicious, and/or some kind of weird homo shit

I was thinking something similar when I saw his avi ngl.

Over for that cuck.

Of course he is. The guy spends more time on incels.co than anyone else.