Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Brazilian Roast Begs For Her Life (My Mans Says NAH)

At least use a sharp blade JFL, I'd be pissed if I was one of those people, that shit must hurt, like seriously cut my fucking head off but use a sharp heavy blade at least, this amateur shit is brutal, this video actually made me respect those ISIS videos where they kill the people in orange jumpsuits, they are sawing your neck off and its still a quicker death than this because their blades are always well sharpened, and when they cut the head off its one clean cut, thank you allah
Kek but true. It must feel terrible to get a blunt blade hit your Adams apple. Always when that happens you can see the person twitch and pull alway even tho they already seemed dead. It must truly feel terrible. Especially when it cuts the neck open a bit where you can see the white interior but they still havent hit a vein so the person is left writhing in pain trying to avoid the impending blows.

I goremog you! Finally, someone I can mog. But lookswise you definitely mog me into oblivion, with me being a 2/10 curry. I have also never seen real life gore but I don't like looking at cuts that show flesh in real life. If I saw a guy who was shot with blood pouring out of his wound, I wouldn't be phased at all. I've seen a lot of horror movies, so that helps. I can't even jump when somebody tries to startle me, even jump scares don't work. Unless I haven't seen a horror movie in a long time, then I get startled a little. And yes I'm aware it's the cartels that are responsible for it. Kek.
You seem to be morbidly disturbed for enjoying those kind of horrors, can you explain us where your fascination over blood and death came from ?

E08BD90C 2B87 4ED3 8B83 31368F50EF82

I think it's time for us to stop being edgy. I use to enjoy watching this videos, but you see as we start growing up this no longer isn't a viable option for coping guys. :feelsbaton:

You seem to be morbidly disturbed for enjoying those kind of horrors, can you explain us where your fascination over blood and death came from ?

For my part, it's not fascinating and I turn this kind of movies off quite soon, just seen to many of those and some pictures I won't forget about (watching 3 guys one hammer or beheadings and all this kind of bs below the age of 18 is not good for your brain). People interested in this kind of videos find more on /r/watchpeopledie.

In my case I think I watch every now and then these kind of videos because of horror movies which my cousin and brother made me watch when I was <15. Not only normal horror movies, but also indexed, uncensored slasher movies. E.g. Guinea Pig and the Burning Moon. I fucking love horror movies.

Being desensitized honestly ruins movies tbh. Horror movies don't scare me no more so I don't even like to watch them unless they are thrillers or have a good story. Same with people scaring me, it just doesn't work on me. Countless time my siblings have tried scaring me and they're always disappointed lol. I sometimes wish I could be little again so I can actually be scared. I remember watching the hills have eyes and getting scared shitless as a kid....good times :feelsbadman:

That last part was for nautica kek.
I just watch horror movies to be entertained, not scared. Horror movies don't scare me. They can creep me out at the most, something that is hard to achieve. It's mostly Japanese horror movies that manage to creep the hell out of me, but once in a blue moon, an English language horror movie can be quite successful as well. Give Last Shift and Lake Mungo a watch.
I don't have a fascination for either of those things. I do not derive any sort of pleasure from watching it, unlike most, if not, all gore hounds.

meh the bitch had it easier because the headshot knocked her out unconscious before her head was ripped out. And why is that "boy" wearing a bra? Is that a girl dressed as a tomboy?