Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Brazil to ban Gender Studies from Universities

C

chicel

Recruit
★★★★
“No one knows what will happen in two months,” said Marlene de Faveri, a long-time gender-studies professor at Santa Catarina State University. “But when this new government begins, we will be in the shadows. It is very serious. It means a rollback of 30 or 40 years of advances in Brazil.”

-----------------

Some other great quotes. Too bad we cant get this kinda stuff in the west.

https://www.thenation.com/article/brazil-bolsonaro-education-repression/

Thank God we don't have genderstudies here in India.

Based Bolsonaro.

BASED BOLSONARO

I bet @Mainländer is celebrating after this.

Nice job Brazil. I hope so much this will happen in Europe one day. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

fucking based

https://jezebel.com/from-hungary-to-brazil-gender-studies-programs-are-inc-1830885743

Alarmist panic from foid rag.

"Premilla Nadasen, a history professor at Barnard College, told Inside Higher Ed that she sees the attack on women and gender studies scholars and programs as part of a rightwing push to “return to a heteronormative patriarchal society.” “I think in some places the conversation often centers around abortion, and that has been the kind of launching pad for thinking about the crisis of quote, unquote gender ideology. In other places, it’s about reproductive rights. In other places, it’s about same-sex marriage. In other places it’s about the breakdown of the two-parent heterosexual family or even childcare,” Nadasen said. “In all of these cases the culprit becomes women and gender studies scholars. They become the reason for the supposed breakdown in family values.”"

JFL

kind of funny how he lives in the same country as u/braziliansigma

they could do a meetup
What would be better is a 1 on 1 live discussion, or if BrazilianSmegma is being too much of a cuck, it would be a good fight.

Have my winning bets on Mainländer.

Now this needs to happen everywhere in the west unfortunately it would probly be easier to just nuke every university and start from nothing.

Based hues.
77bf9de77ed7bb829483c2c69b57dfea4c171223c7de1c976635766c47c6e4df

I wish Marc Lepine went for a gender studies classroom instead of an engineering classroom.

Based mongrels

Can’t wait to see leftists lose their minds over this. :lul:

BASED BOLSONARO

I bet @Mainländer is celebrating after this.
I totally agree with Bolsonaro on this indeed.

If 13 yos can't consent to even kissing a guy like me, then little children can't possibly consent with being exposed to degenerate homossexual propaganda, let alone "changing" sexes.

kind of funny how he lives in the same country as u/braziliansigma

they could do a meetup
An irony of the destiny indeed. The biggest cucktears cuck and the most featured on cucktears incel living in the same country (which isn't even that common in neither of the communities).

What would be better is a 1 on 1 live discussion, or if BrazilianSmegma is being too much of a cuck, it would be a good fight.

Have my winning bets on Mainländer.
Thank you bro I'd destroy that cuck. It doesn't take one of the highest IQ cels to beat him, I can do it.

based and redpilled

This should be a worldwide rule

Maybe I will migrate to Brazil in the future:feelsokman:

Brazil had gender studies :ha..feels:

That place is much worse than I thought, no offense to Brazilcels. Also there are many Brazilcels here. I think going there would be a bad idea then.

Bolsonaro putting in work already nice.

in 4-6 years gender studies will be a degree in the West that'll land a foid a 6 figure job because of the made up wage gap.

Based and redpilled.

I am not against the study of this scientifically, the bad is some exaggeration on the part of the left. It is a fact that there is the Kinsey scale, there are bisexual levels to gay (1 to 6), transvestites are there, etc. I am not against studying this as a phenomenon. Bad is an exaggerated ideology from this as the feminism of the last wave does.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Bolsonaro true hero he wanted defeat gender shame propaganda

Wtf are gender studies?

Wtf are gender studies?

its where all the whores go so they would have an excuse to spend their parent's money on getting drunk and sucking random stranger chad cocks

https://jezebel.com/from-hungary-to-brazil-gender-studies-programs-are-inc-1830885743

Alarmist panic from foid rag.

"Premilla Nadasen, a history professor at Barnard College, told Inside Higher Ed that she sees the attack on women and gender studies scholars and programs as part of a rightwing push to “return to a heteronormative patriarchal society.”
Does this sound like something familiar anti-incels would say @Shigechi

This should be a worldwide rule

BrazilianSmegma on suicide watch, oh wait he's already dead

“No one knows what will happen in two months,” said Marlene de Faveri, a long-time gender-studies professor at Santa Catarina State University. “But when this new government begins, we will be in the shadows. It is very serious. It means a rollback of 30 or 40 years of advances in Brazil.”

-----------------

BAYSSSSED

BrazillanSigma is rolling in fear right now
I wish Marc Lepine went for a gender studies classroom instead of an engineering classroom.
very ER of him

in all seriousness, I think being a gender studies professor in Canada or Sweden must be the biggest power trip imaginable. It must feel like a God to tell men to shut up, listen, and RESPECT MY FUCKING PRONOUNS. If you don't LISTEN TO ME, and study the $150 hardcover textbook I WROTE, and you MUST pay for, you are a MISOGYNIST, and you deserve to have your job, property, and rights taken from you.

Your job is to pretty much ruin your enemy's lives, sue, usurp power, control language, and get highly paid for complaining. How is this not a dream job??

Last edited:
in all seriousness, I think being a gender studies professor in Canada or Sweden must be the biggest power trip imaginable. It must feel like a God to tell men to shut up, listen, and RESPECT MY FUCKING PRONOUNS. Your job is to pretty much ruin your enemy's lives, sue, usurp power, control language, and get highly paid for complaining. How is this not a dream job??
And you write papers that become public policy for social media companies to remove "hateful" antifeminist opinions (including posts talking about inceldom) and (indirectly) other alternative competitors to mainstream social media companies under the guise of "fighting hate", that profile and create narratives on anyone that doesn't adhere by feminist dogma (then put into wikipedia to defame others and have it in record (https://humanity87.home.blog/2020/08/09/wikipedias-feminist-bias-meetings/)) and that become the basis for a lot of pro female anti male laws on topics ranging from domestic violence to affirmative action for women.

Last edited:
And you write papers that become public policy for social media companies to remove "hateful" antifeminist opinions (including incels) and sites, that profile and create narratives on anyone that doesn't adhere by feminist dogma and that become the basis for a lot of pro female anti male laws on topics ranging from domestic violence to affirmative action for women.
If I had a vagina I would be on team vagina. Why would I help men? Everything about women makes sense from a gender studies psychopath standpoint.

If I had a vagina I would be on team vagina. Why would I help men? Everything about women makes sense from a gender studies psychopath standpoint.
Anyone else other than gender studies departments that write the majority of papers profiling and trying to create narratives about incels? Usually other than them it's quasi public/private special interests and think tanks.

You know...the same ones that bribe politicians to pass sleazy, one-sided legislation.

Anyone else other than gender studies departments that write the majority of papers profiling and trying to create narratives about incels? Usually other than them it's quasi public/private special interests and think tanks.

You know...the same ones that bribe politicians to pass sleazy, one-sided legislation.

The CIA loves hiring gender studies majors these days. It must feel good to be a complete bipolar fuckup and have power within the CIA

The CIA loves hiring gender studies majors these days.
The found the perfect boogeyman for the "lone wolf" domestic terrorist threat they have been trying to push post 9/11 in blackpilled incels venting about their lives online after large scale terrorist attacks like 9/11 were self assuredly said to "never be possible again" with tsa/dhs security theater.

The found the perfect boogeyman for the "lone wolf" domestic terrorist threat they have been trying to push post 9/11 in blackpilled incels venting about their lives online after large scale terrorist attacks like 9/11 were self assuredly said to "never be possible again" with tsa/dhs security theater.
who knew the military industrial complex would wed beds with gender studies freaks. I blame technology for making masculine power redundant.

Who needs BUDs trained grit when you have drones??

who knew the military industrial complex would wed beds with gender studies freaks. I blame technology for making masculine power redundant.
They are both authoritarians and insistent on having their view of the world prevail. They will go to any lengths to preserve and further their narrative even it means casting ethnic males that point out women's racial dating "preferences" as white supremacists.
Who needs BUDs trained grit when you have drones??
That's only one aspect. The average man isn't needed anymore. And they gloat about it and tell you to accept it. That it was inevitable. All while they try to squash any dissent to it.

Look at the non english wikipedia articles on men's rights subjects compared to the articles in english. And consider a lot of these gender studies departments writing profiles on incels and the manosphere come from western anglo countries like the US, Canada, UK and Australia.

Western governments hate nonchad males that will not fully go along with their dreams of making the 1% more diverse and that at the same time do not allow them to relinquish their narrative on how women are still kept down by men.

Last edited:

-----------------

Banning pseudoscience. Makes sense

Not good, I think the people who are stupid enough to major in gender studies should be able to earn their useless meme degree so they can work at walmart or mcdonalds or a mcdonalds inside a walmart.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back