Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brainscans show that people feel no empathy for the social pain of others + Social pain activates the same parts of the brain as physical pain

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,283
Online
124d 9h 22m
Benj-amin said:
After years of experiencing this firsthand, Normalfag scientists are finally starting to recognize that my fucking pain is legitimate
Even if they fully recognized it you can bet the mainstream opinion on the matter wouldn't change

your personality said:
ngl they probably only publish this research to seem in the know and to use it as a topic of interesting conversation. They don't care if the pain of ugly males being ostracized can be backed up by science. They are just eager to formally publish it so that for their ego sake they can claim they awareness to this idea first.
This sadly. I think the only reason any blackpill subjects ever get studied is because it's niche or because the authors thought they would get different results jfl
 
Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,664
Online
154d 13h 57m
Gymcelled said:
This sadly. I think the only reason any blackpill subjects ever get studied is because it's niche or because the authors thought they would get different results jfl
Controversial opinion but this could also been seen here with people racing to get their topic threads featured. Mostly happened in the first two years of this site being online when there was a lot of interesting theories about the blackpill to cover though.

Ego struggles and wanting to make a name for oneself through niche studies for bragging rights are everywhere now and is like part of what turbocuckcel_7000 @turbocuckcel_7000 discussed about when he posted about how there is so much forced competition between men now.
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
15,594
Online
153d 8h 29m
your personality said:
Controversial opinion but this could also been seen here with people racing to get their topic threads featured. Mostly happened in the first two years of this site being online when there was a lot of interesting theories about the blackpill to cover though.

Ego struggles and wanting to make a name for oneself through niche studies for bragging rights are everywhere now and is like part of what turbocuckcel_7000 @turbocuckcel_7000 discussed about when he posted about how there is so much forced competition between men now.
must have been a long time ago because i barely remember, theoretically no one "forces" you to be competitive, in practice you will enter a ruthless "sink or swim" environment immediately after puberty, which is why so many guys despise highschool and the later years of middle school
 
Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,664
Online
154d 13h 57m
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
must have been a long time ago because i barely remember, theoretically no one "forces" you to be competitive, in practice you will enter a ruthless "sink or swim" environment immediately after puberty, which is why so many guys despise highschool and the later years of middle school
Force meaning pressured and shamed if not productive enough. Also goes along with what Lebensmüder @Lebensmüder has posted about how the average man is seen as mediocre now if they are not constantly self improving.
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
15,594
Online
153d 8h 29m
your personality said:
Force meaning pressured and shamed if not productive enough. Also goes along with what Lebensmüder @Lebensmüder has posted about how the average man is seen as mediocre now if they are not constantly self improving.
oh yeah that was called the "male burden of performance"

the biggest problem is there's very rarely a reward for it anymore these days :feelshaha:
 
Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,664
Online
154d 13h 57m
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
oh yeah that was called the "male burden of performance"
That's what redpillers refer to it as tbh
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
the biggest problem is there's very rarely a reward for it anymore these days :feelshaha:
And consequently it's pushed more than ever to try and make it seem like there still is :feelsclown:
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,283
Online
124d 9h 22m
your personality said:
Force meaning pressured and shamed if not productive enough. Also goes along with what Lebensmüder @Lebensmüder has posted about how the average man is seen as mediocre now if they are not constantly self improving.
And they also have to hide the self improohvement or else they get laughed at or called tryhards
 
Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,664
Online
154d 13h 57m
Gymcelled said:
And they also have to hide the self improohvement or else they get laughed at or called tryhards
Similarly if you are just an average guy that's nice to people you are made fun of as naive and not ready for the real world but if you try to compensate for this by "toughening" up you get portrayed negatively too.

The good thing is that for now a lot of this is socially and not legally enforced so it can be ignored if you don't care what others say. Which to do by itself is easier said than done ngl because people naturally care what others think of them
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,283
Online
124d 9h 22m
your personality said:
Similarly if you are just an average guy that's nice to people you are made fun of as naive and not ready for the real world but if you try to compensate for this by "toughening" up you get portrayed negatively too.
You cannot win in life when you don't have looks, there really is no winning move. I think the best a subhuman can do is leave society by hermitmaxxing. Just don't play the game.
But even just pulling that off is very difficult
 
Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,664
Online
154d 13h 57m
Gymcelled said:
You cannot win in life when you don't have looks, there really is no winning move. I think the best a subhuman can do is leave society by hermitmaxxing. Just don't play the game.
No need to go that far. In a way going that far and cutting yourself off from enjoying the comforts of life just to prove something is just as pointless.

Gymcelled said:
But even just pulling that off is very difficult
Well by design that's how modern societies are built for the average male. Nonetheless from how many normies express the desire to leave it all behind and get away from others shows how empty their fear mongering about antisocial loner males is. They just don't believe ugly low status guys should be afforded the opportunity to be left alone.
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,244
Online
36d 13h 44m
Ngl how come I feel sympathy for anyone's problems even low valued men. Am I autistic am I abnormal.
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,283
Online
124d 9h 22m
your personality said:
No need to go that far. In a way going that far and cutting yourself off from enjoying the comforts of life just to prove something is just as pointless.
What do you mean "cutting yourself from the comfort of life"? Hermitmaxxing is comfy as fuck.

No noise, no pollution, no forced interactions, no dependence on others. Just you, yourself and nature.

your personality said:
Well by design that's how modern societies are built for the average male. Nonetheless from how many normies express the desire to leave it all behind and get away from others shows how empty their fear mongering about antisocial loner males is. They just don't believe ugly low status guys should be afforded the opportunity to be left alone.
It's designed to harness the energy of normal guys and promise them a good life, deluding them into thinking that chad-like happiness and success are around the corner tbh
 
Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,664
Online
154d 13h 57m
Gymcelled said:
What do you mean "cutting yourself from the comfort of life"? Hermitmaxxing is comfy as fuck.

No noise, no pollution, no forced interactions, no dependence on others. Just you, yourself and nature.
Too artificial and too quiet for a lot of people. Also feels weird in a way that you were forced to go to that length to avoid people. It's a reminder that society won and you had to retreat.
Gymcelled said:
It's designed to harness the energy of normal guys and promise them a good life, deluding them into thinking that chad-like happiness and success are around the corner tbh
But focus more on the second part. Normies that claim ugly males are dysfunctional and antisocial will at the first opportunity talk about doing those same things. They just don't think you should be allowed to do it. That's a reason why they hate ugly billionaires that retreat and don't contribute but have no problem with good looking celebrity billionaires buying up private islands and being selfish.
 
Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2019
Posts
1,813
Online
20d 9h 3m
This is a great piece of evidence for the blackpill. Great find.
 
Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★★
Joined
Mar 18, 2019
Posts
2,771
Online
26d 20h 54m
your personality said:
People care for the social pain of females so they are definitely capable of caring about social pain so there's no real excuse. But males are always held to higher standards and proof and accountability is always demanded of them. Btw even when guys show visible signs of physical pain and sickness if they are low status and ugly no one cares and they find it funny.
View: https://youtu.be/9I52RlRfrsY
 
F

foosballcel

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 26, 2021
Posts
1,188
Online
18d 16h 22m
Gymcelled said:
SOCIAL PAIN HAUNTS YOU

Gymcelled said:
Social pain haunts you



"With regard to reliving pain, studies have shown that reliving socially painful experiences elicits more pain. Thus, subjects reported feeling more pain after reliving a prior episode of social pain than after reliving a prior episode of physical pain, even though there were no differences in the amount of pain experienced at the time the event originally occurred (‘initial pain’, see the figure, part a)"
Absolutely brutal. I definitely noticed when I look back on socially awkward moments I cringe quite hard, while physical pain when I look back on, it ain't that bad.
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,283
Online
124d 9h 22m
foosballcel said:
Absolutely brutal. I definitely noticed when I look back on socially awkward moments I cringe quite hard, while physical pain when I look back on, it ain't that bad.
Even normies recognize this, there are tons of normie memes about remembering strongly bad social memories
If you look up stuff like "brain remembering cringe" you'll see tons of memes





 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top