Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Braincels has been made private

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Unknown 77

If we proceed to make this forum accessible to registered users only, cucktears would dry up pretty quickly.

yes bro, but no man

make it happen :feelskek:

Good, get us off reddit.

It’s only a matter of time before reddit shuts them down tbh. Unless they cuck themselves even further which is possible.

Pretty sure they had a female mod. :feelskek:

No they will set up fake accounts
This can be hedged against on Reddit by requiring an extensive, non-cucked posting history, and here we can simply become more selective in the application process. Have the cucks write haikus like on Tinder :feelskek:

Cucktears is beneficial to our growth, so I'm not advocating this as a permanent state of affairs, but it would demonstrate that they are reactionary in nature and thrive on moral outrage to our blasphemous content.

Last edited:
Nah its fun to let nonincels worry so much about a bunch of incels.

Meaning we are going to become one of their new main sources for cherry picked threads.

They have no one to moderate the sub on Valentine's Day that's why they set it to private so that all the fakecel mods can go on their dates.

If i was admin i would make this site private for a long while. make IT run out of business :lul: sublettid with 200k subs

They have no one to moderate the sub on Valentine's Day that's why they set it to private so that all the fakecel mods can go on their dates.
This one was a good one.

This site needs to be private.

Whoever is interested enough will make an account.

So now we are going to be featured more in cucktears JFL

BrazllianSigma probably has a bunch of alts that post regularly on /r/braincels, at least one has got to have access.

Doesn't surprise me. They worshipped a foid mod and this cross-dresser who claimed he was an incel

imagine if we went private

IT would die and they would probably only take screenshots from MGTOW to no avail
This site needs to be private.

Whoever is interested enough will make an account.

we need that ad revenue though from those cucks