Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Bragging about ascension is retarded

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Bragging about rejecting girls is much better and based. Whores can get a back up man in an instant, but at least you get back at women.
Even if you reject an ugly foid or a landwhale, it's still based, since many would fuck anything but you choose not to.
Some fags even brag about getting female attention, and only that. I can only laugh at those cucks.
Boasting about negging or ignoring girls, that's giga based. We've had fags doing that which in the moment made me seethe, but they're supreme gentlemen in reality. Rejecting a girl is better than ascending, especially if she's just some random foid who happened to like you somehow, yet you're not that attracted, but rather desperate to sex her.

The feeling can only be compared to having sex with your oneitis or some girl you've been chasing for a long time. The brain works that way, sex is secondary. Gettting a reward, accomplish something you didnt expect to , that's when the dopamine kicks in.
Fucking then dumping the bitch and make her beg for your cock must be great too. I need some chadcels to confirm this for me.
If you manage to ascend don't talk about it cuck, brag about treating her like shit or straight up rejecting the bitch. Ascension threads are pathetic as fuck most of the time

truth and truthpilled, its time to get asexualmaxxing :blackpill:

True, I’ve rejected so many foids it’s not even funny. Protecting my permavirginity is my number one priority in life

just ascend and then dump the bitch

now that is based

retarded newcels
if i had sex i would rub it in your faces so bad
but i dont get sex so im miserable

once i get a remote job speaking in spanish i will leave this shithole US and never speak in english again and then treat poor whores who want to greencard atmmaxx off me like shit and abuse their pussies then kick them to the curb like the trash they are

once i get a remote job speaking in spanish i will leave this shithole US and never speak in english again and then treat poor whores who want to greencard atmmaxx off me like shit and abuse their pussies then kick them to the curb like the trash they are
Fucking based

Being a late bloomer is not a brag