Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BPD whore sister saga continues

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
My mom had a surgery today so she needed my sister for a while. Of course she ended up cutting herself because she wanted some pity from her. I can't believe it since my mom just got home today from the hospital and she's acting like this.

This is just beyond disgusting. Entitled foids running rampant

kill her immediately

Cutting oneself can be pretty pleasurable. Now it's one thing to cuy yourself so that everyone can see it and another to be full of cuts under your boxers.

I think that foids almost exclusively cut for the attention, men however cut for the high.

Cutting oneself can be pretty pleasurable. Now it's one thing to cuy yourself so that everyone can see it and another to be full of cuts under your boxers.

I think that foids almost exclusively cut for the attention, men however cut for the high.
That's my conclusion too. She always does it in a way where everyone can see her doing it. This attention whore behavior is so disgusting

jesus

having a bpd mom seems like such a bad situation

wish u well man