Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The tale of a BPD foid

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
My sister just came back from the psych ward and holds me and my mother and my mother's pets as her hostages.

She says that if she's told to go home alone, she's going to commit suicide.

Meanwhile the pets are with me and I have to feed them chamomile extract because they are panicking. The family dog 100% has PTSD because of her because he shakes 24/7 now.

It could be worse buddy boyos. You could be in a relationship with a BPD foid. These BPD whores have no souls and they should be killed ASAP. Incels are called entitled, but I've never seen anyone as entitled as her. Literal scum

I wish foids in my family were like that at least id have an excuse to tell them to fuck off

My sister just came back from the psych ward and holds me and my mother and my mother's pets as her hostages.
DM me pic of your sis I'll tell you if I'll date her maybe she won't be suicidal if she falls in love with me.

What are some other things she does? I bet she's had a bf before or sex.

What are some other things she does? I bet she's had a bf before or sex.
She throws items, has threatened my mom with a knife, punches and kicks others, complains all the time and is just pain in the ass to be around. Also: threatens to commit suicide all the time

Meanwhile the pets are with me and I have to feed them chamomile extract because they are panicking. The family dog 100% has PTSD because of her because he shakes 24/7 now.

It could be worse buddy boyos. You could be in a relationship with a BPD foid. These BPD whores have no souls and they should be killed ASAP. Incels are called entitled, but I've never seen anyone as entitled as her. Literal scum
Personality doesn't matter with FOIDS...no matter how toxic they are.. they are accepted in this world...and are only scolded with a slap on the wrist for most violent or emotional outbursts..

A foid lands 10 years for killing their mother...a man gets 25 to life...that should tell you alot.