Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boys,prepare for the normalfags brigade.

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
As Hypergamy increases,normies will invade this forum and will surely become the majority of the population.At that point i will probably quit the forum and do whatever it is that i gotta do.life is a sad thing.

Normies will become the new incel.

Will never happen, but maybe they talk on normie places more about blackpill stuff until it gets banned there.

The forum will probably die in a year or two tbh

Soon we will have discussions about how to simp harder for muh queen to escape inceldom

There are already plenty of fakecel normies here.

Some aren't afraid to hide it either.

2020 08 05 13 12 51

The worst part is that normies are usually good at obeying rules so they stay here forever while non-normie good users get banned left and right.

As Hypergamy increases,normies will invade this forum and will surely become the majority of the population.At that point i will probably quit the forum and do whatever it is that i gotta do.life is a sad thing.

It's already full of delayed young normie fags.

Thus the indirect cycle of a hobby. The only way to maintain this place would be a strong and strict rules of compliance and massive gatekeeping, to ensure there aren't retards pulling a glowie move on a high scale.

this happened in 2014 when a bunch of edgelord teens came into the community because of a fucking autistic hapa shooter thought he was entitled to top-tier stacys without even speaking to them.

This post needs to be moved.
To 6 years ago.

This forum cannot die, it's the last harbinger of the blackpill.