Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal boy saves crush's life only to get friendzoned and posted on IT

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★

"Saving someone does not automatically mean you are entitled to their affection."

WHAT?! SAVING SOMEONES LIFE PRACTICALLY MEANS THEY OWE YOU THEIR LIFE, LET ALONE SOME AFFECTION.

Never ever throw yourself under the bus for a foid :blackpill:

He could've lost his legs and his 6 ft privileges. Average tallfag IQ.

i hope she gets raped in college and he starts gets a murder charge for being the cuck white knight

What a cuck.

should be crippled by life.

World would be a better place without that simp.

Was laughing at him until I heard that he's 6'3. It's always the ginger retards that just exude soy. He'd probably be able to bag her if he wasn't such a faggot.

I'll never understand why anyone would use reddit in this year. You will inevitably always get taken by white knight cucks and fat ugly feminists. They should use a forum like this instead where feminists can't do anything but scream and cry in rage. X/Twitter is somewhat better too today at least when discussing the blackpill although they sperg out if you say anything negative about women.

I'll never understand why anyone would use reddit in this year. You will inevitably always get taken by white knight cucks and fat ugly feminists. They should use a forum like this instead where feminists can't do anything but scream and cry in rage. X/Twitter is somewhat better too today at least when discussing the blackpill although they sperg out if you say anything negative about women.
soyciety is becoming more and more leftist

I honestly wonder if this guy would have saved a fellow sub 5 in this situation.

Also at the end they say he only survived because he was tall.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back