Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

boxing training

inmate03

inmate03

Banned
-
How can I train for boxing? And is it difficult?

You sucker punch random foids on the street and run away. It’s good exercise and helps condition your knuckles to become tougher

Well if you have a punching bag or something to hit that helps, but shadow boxing in the air works. And then just practicing the jabs, crosses, hooks, uppercuts, kicks etc and watching online tutorials on how to position your hands, face, feet. Best thing is to just find a gym

Well if you have a punching bag or something to hit that helps, but shadow boxing in the air works. And then just practicing the jabs, crosses, hooks, uppercuts, kicks etc and watching online tutorials on how to position your hands, face, feet. Best thing is to just find a gym
thanks

there's tutorials online|

it's hard af and you need alot of motivation. also if you wanna get serious you prolly need to invest a few hundred

I've spent decades boxing!