Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Bought Cybertranny 2077

Will you buy cybertranny 2077?

• Total voters
Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Feel i will regret that, but fuck it, a man has to cope. What about you, will you buy cybertranny 2077?

I think I will buy it but I won't preorder it or buy it immediately just in case it's disappointing. With so many delays I wouldn't be surprised kek.

it sounds really good from an exploration and story perspective but i dont know about the combat system , in videos it looks clunky af as well as the driving .

I will definitely wait and buy it with all dlc in a year or two .

Im going to buy closer to release date. Im still skeptical they are going to delay until 2021
i also am trying but havent found info. Is there just one game?
wither 3 had special deluxe edition. Cyber i cant find any edition. Only game. So im waiting til i figure that out

i think im going to play a hacker/power build because i want to play a melee build but in fallout 4 a melee build needed power armor. I cant see a melee build working for this game for a lot of sections and a gun build will have me rely on guns and expensive bullets. A charm build is usually a “no fight/peace” build so fuck that. I intend to fight. So a hacker and power build should be a general all around build that is useful everywhere inside this dam city. Ill just go inside an enemy stronghold and hack their door for easy access then hack turrets or robots to wipe everyone off while i stand in the corner and smile at my carnage MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Already bought it.

How many hours will you spend designing your char's cock?

99% of all games suck.

already preordered since i liked the witcher games. it remains to be since whether the tranny wokeness will destroy the game.

I’ve had it on pre order at Amazon for a while now so I voted the old (Sweden) yes option.

Supposedly the game is completely finished but has been delayed only so they can tweak things and go over various game systems to make sure they release a properly balanced game experience in every way or something like that.

Will buy it when i know the pc release is stable