Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Bought an Electric Bike

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Now I can save a ton of gas money, this bike could go 30 mph too
Screenshot 20240405 093855 Amazon Shopping

Cool. Is it really legal? I have one as well but mine can only go 25km/h.

mogs me for having money

Yes it is legal even in the most cucked place in the world called Cuckfornia
It's illegal to ride one of those in Swedistan. You can only own an E-bike with a maximum speed of 25 km/h. Otherwise it's classified as a motor vehicle and it has to have registration.

California is not so cucked. They sell raw milk in grocery stores there. Would never happen in Europe in a million years.

It's illegal to ride one of those in Swedistan. You can only own an E-bike with a maximum speed of 25 km/h. Otherwise it's classified as a motor vehicle and it has to have registration.

California is not so cucked. They sell raw milk in grocery stores there. Would never happen in Europe in a million years.
Yeah, I see people in my city riding a scooter that can go over 50 mph and I doubt they have a license

Reminds me, cucked states would really ban raw milk but yet do nothing about seed oils and red 40

How muc money

Just straight away castrate all the males at this point. :lul: What a useless fucking soy law.
When the government bans raw milk but does nothing about the heavily estrogenic chemicals in our foods:feelskek:

When the government bans raw milk but does nothing about the heavily estrogenic chemicals in our foods:feelskek:
You guys will be alright, Trump won in almost all the states.

i hope the battery explodes