Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bottom 80th men ARE always incel. If you deny it you are a coper.

• Thread starter UnderdevelopedSlav
  • Start date
UnderdevelopedSlav

UnderdevelopedSlav

Temp. Banned
-
Lets be real. Foids despise below 80th men and these ones 80-90th also struggles, but can do shit.

Im at city centre for few hours every day and I rarely see average guy let alone below average. Below average is ultimate death sentence. Manlet as long as framelet as well = death sentence even if model face.

By saying incel i also include guys who have long dry spell like 1y.

Im at city centre for few hours every day and I rarely see average guy let alone below average. Below average is ultimate death sentence. Manlet as long as framelet as well = death sentence even if model face.
Average as a man = death. Above average = struggle Below average = nightmare suicide watch mode

Yapper

Water post but most people can’t grasp this reality, so high IQ post in the end

why everything needs to rot and inflate?

Misuse of the definition Russiancel
XD.

Btw im gonna make a thread here so tiktokcel will repost in on org how deluded users on org are and why this this site still exists. Its worse than reddit nowadays

Misuse of the definition Russiancel
You are braindead as the rest of org.

NT is meaningless at its a too general concept. When it comes to NT its all about low neuroticism (spergs almost often suffer from high neuroticism). It leads to extreme high inhibit.

Thats the hierarchy

INHIBITION > COLORING = BONEZ = MUSCLEZ > NT BEHAVIOR: BODY LANGUAGE, CHILLED OUT, CALM, LANGUAGES ACCENT, FASHION

You are braindead as the rest of org.

NT is meaningless at its a too general concept.
I don’t use NT in the same definition of .org dude I use the true meaning of it. People who are normal and schizos, autists, etc
When it comes to NT its all about low neuroticism (spergs almost often suffer from high neuroticism). It leads to extreme high inhibit.
Sure
Thats the hierarchy

INHIBITION > COLORING = BONEZ = MUSCLEZ > NT BEHAVIOR: BODY LANGUAGE, CHILLED OUT, CALM, LANGUAGES ACCENT, FASHION
Nt and inhibition correlate. But low inhib non NTs are distinctly different from a standard NT man.

Think of someone like Daniel Larson or Chris Chan for low inhib non NT lol

Water post but most people can’t grasp this reality, so high IQ post in the end
The percentage is not that high maybe like 11% of dudes in the us are sexless their whole life.

I don’t use NT in the same definition of .org dude I use the true meaning of it. People who are normal and schizos, autists, etc

Sure

Nt and inhibition correlate. But low inhib non NTs are distinctly different from a standard NT man.

Think of someone like Daniel Larson or Chris Chan for low inhib non NT lol
Nt and inhibition dont correlate xd.

Most normies nowadays are inhibited to kepler-125b and back, they are rotting and most of them are shy af. Anyways, they are all NT.

Schizos and autists are like 1% of overall soyciety

Dry spell means you had sex. And pff...One year. One. No. That's a different category to me, I am 34 and will never ever have anything close to sex or even a hug or friendship. I can't relate to those people.

Nt and inhibition dont correlate xd.

Most normies nowadays are inhibited to kepler-125b and back, they are rotting and most of them are shy af. Anyways, they are all NT.

Schizos and autists are like 1% of overall soyciety
That’s also I’m one of the 1% since I’ve been diagnosed and I have a disability waiver with me for jobs LMFAO

I'm not in the bottom 80th.

I'm out of the chart. I'm a truecel. Not even single moms wants me. True shit.

Lets be real. Foids despise below 80th men and these ones 80-90th also struggles, but can do shit.
Can confirm. I'm at the 79.99th percentile of attractiveness and zero gigastacies sucked my dick today. Life is too hard, brothers.

In my opinion if the only way for a man to persuade a woman to have sex with him is either money or status or whatever, then he's an incel too. Idc what other incels think. Unless its pure physical attraction and the woman can't control herself, then you're an incel.

Being valued for your fat wallet means its not you the woman wants. Being valued for your fat cock or for your healthy hairline, yes. That's how it should be. But the majority of men will never experience that, ever.

In my opinion if the only way for a man to persuade a woman to have sex with him is either money or status or whatever, then he's an incel too. Idc what other incels think. Unless its pure physical attraction and the woman can't control herself, then you're an incel.

Being valued for your fat wallet means its not you the woman wants. Being valued for your fat cock or for your healthy hairline, yes. That's how it should be. But the majority of men will never experience that, ever.
Yes, the most terrible secret of mankind is that you cannot become a Chad for money, you cannot earn this title for long hard work, and you can only be born a Chad.

By saying incel i also include guys who have long dry spell like 1y.
They can ascend but it won't be true love