Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel born too late to avoid getting fucked by ethnics & women due to affirmative action

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
you may have heard the Supreme court recently deemed affirmative action as unconstitutional. i cant tell you how many women and ethnics were in my engineering class at uni and they were actually retarded and always needed help. it doesnt end at school cause then the employers have a bigger pool of ethnics and foids to choose from for their own diversity quotas. I know for a fact that one woman got a really good job straight outta college even though her grades were shit. meanwhile i never got the job i wanted and now work in less interesting and less paying field. those niggers and bitches took my fucking jobs. :feelsree:

It's a fact.

There has been experiments done sending out 100 male CVs and 100 female CVs with the same qualifications and experience to STEM positions. The female CVs get much more replies. There are government incentives for filling diversity quotas, and it's hard to find females who are good at STEM. Companies are eager to interview any female who applies.

If you can't get a job you like, you should tap out of society and refuse to do anything. I have recently realized that's the only way to be happy as an incel.

you may have heard the Supreme court recently deemed affirmative action as unconstitutional. i cant tell you how many women and ethnics were in my engineering class at uni and they were actually retarded and always needed help. it doesnt end at school cause then the employers have a bigger pool of ethnics and foids to choose from for their own diversity quotas. I know for a fact that one woman got a really good job straight outta college even though her grades were shit. meanwhile i never got the job i wanted and now work in less interesting and less paying field. those niggers and bitches took my fucking jobs. :feelsree:
i don't think that's really changing for the better anytime soon, but yeah, sometimes generations just get fucked

probably 2-3 generations from now there will once again be normal young men who get married in their early 20s, have good jobs and families, but we'll be long dead by then

probably 2-3 generations from now there will once again be normal young men who get married in their early 20s, have good jobs and families, but we'll be long dead by then
yup. the pendulum always swings back. we were just born in mediocre times

If you can't get a job you like, you should tap out of society and refuse to do anything. I have recently realized that's the only way to be happy as an incel.
i got a job but it's not glamorous at all. in addition to the female im pretty sure this nigger who I worked with on a project and I promise you is a total dumbass nigger retard got a job at a nice cushiony aerospace firm. maybe the USA deemed affirmative action unconstitutional cause they realize how fucked we are against china due to all the retards being in high positions.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back