Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Boring imam speech(#5)

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
So this weeks imam was boring and low IQ. Basically gist of niggas speech was pray hard and you go to heaven. Also said other low IQ shit like quoting some retard who said "I will race to the first row to the doors of heaven and compete with Sahaba(followers of Muhammad PBUH)." Just a very low IQ , lack luster, cucked speech.

Another low IQ thing the guy mentioned was some low IQ retard's legs weren't working due to him being tired and fatigued. But it was prayer time, so the guy crawled over to get into the prayer position :lul::lul::lul:. Minecraft creeper style. And the imam said we should all follow his example.

So even if your legs aren't working, just crawl bro to pray to sky daddy! Even if your injured, pray! :lul::lul::lul:
There was a load of other gibberish spouted but I don't remember it all.

what an admirable feet of the believer
pun not intended

what an admirable feet of the believer
pun not intended
Guy was apparently tired after a hard battle. But no excuse for prayer. Just delay your recovery to pray to sky daddy! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Guy was apparently tired after a hard battle. But no excuse for prayer. Just delay your recovery to pray to sky daddy! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
mashallah he will for sure get 72 virgins, wet and ready for him and his healed feet
inshallah wallah

Can't you just refuse to go? My parents never force me to religious bullshit.

Can't you just refuse to go? My parents never force me to religious bullshit.
I should but the low IQ imam speech makes a good topic for .co

muslims are intellectually inferior but I really like the way women are subjected in muslim countries.

muslims are intellectually inferior but I really like the way women are subjected in muslim countries.
brutal but true for our arabic brethren on this forum

Muslim countries are all living in the last century and the advanced ones just sold their oil at a good price or gained major influence on oil fields.

Yeah theres a lot of dumbfucks bit I remember one australian nigga came all the way to UK to preach and he was very convincing when he said computers and TVs are shaytaan boxes, cus I still think about that 10 years later and I've heard too many Christian youtubers say the same thing.

Yeah theres a lot of dumbfucks bit I remember one australian nigga came all the way to UK to preach and he was very convincing when he said computers and TVs are shaytaan boxes, cus I still think about that 10 years later and I've heard too many Christian youtubers say the same thing.
True tbh, TV,computers, smartphones have spread degeneracy far faster than anything else in the past tbh.

If you go to an Imam does that mean you are shiaa?

If you go to an Imam does that mean you are shiaa?
No sunnis go to Imam speeches. Shia mosques are different. They pray by putting this flat stone to rest their forehead. Idk it's name. Also many Shia have different techniques, they can also stack their 5 prayers for one run (efficiency moggers), they also have some unique rituals and holidays.

No sunnis go to Imam speeches. Shia mosques are different. They pray by putting this flat stone to rest their forehead. Idk it's name. Also many Shia have different techniques, they can also stack their 5 prayers for one run (efficiency moggers), they also have some unique rituals and holidays.
There is some Shia video I saw of 2 old niggas swinging some guy over hot coal pit and hes supposed to graze his feet on it then swing back but he falls in and takes the old guys with him, and one old dude is just KOd with his head in hot coals and burning.

There is some Shia video I saw of 2 old niggas swinging some guy over hot coal pit and hes supposed to graze his feet on it then swing back but he falls in and takes the old guys with him, and one old dude is just KOd with his head in hot coals and burning.
Yeah some shias are legit retarded, they do a lot of self harm for ashura. I remember seeing one where they leave permanent scars on their backs and other places by flogging themselves.

View: https://youtu.be/2ucBp-w7VBM

Last time I went to the mosque imam asked why I am not married yet.

thanks demiurge my christian grandma died

brutal but true for our arabic brethren on this forum

Muslim countries are all living in the last century and the advanced ones just sold their oil at a good price or gained major influence on oil fields.
Technological progress is always accompanied by moral progress, which itself gives rise to financial interest.

For example, in the West since the arrival of desktop computers, the service sector has allowed women to work for an employer because before the majority of the population were farmers, a physical job, so women were housewives.

For the big bosses the right to work for women was an excellent thing because now they could reduce the wages, because the employees are only products and when a product is found in large quantities its price decreases.

The right to have a bank account without the authorization of his husband was advantageous for the banks of deposit, they have them a ton of new customers who started to make loans on which they will be able to generate an interest.

I'll talk about it in more details in a future thread, don't hesitate to follow me.

Shia mosques are different. They pray by putting this flat stone to rest their forehead. Idk it's name. Also many Shia have different techniques, they can also stack their 5 prayers for one run (efficiency moggers), they also have some unique rituals and holidays.
We can stack dhur with asr at noon and maghreb with i'sha in the evening prayer. So only really end up with three prayers daily.

However since most Shi'as are too fucking lazy to get up in the morning for fajr they end up doing fajr, dhur and asr all in the afternoon and end up with two daily prayers.

We are required to pray by putting a stone, piece of clay, paper, wood, etc to rest our forehead on, when we kneel to the ground. Also we're supposed to be looking at it for the entire duration of the prayer.

Yeah some shias are legit retarded, they do a lot of self harm for ashura
We do the wildest most retarded shit during ashura and the month of muharram in general. Even a lot of normal highly educated people who don't take religion all that seriously go bat shit insane during ashura.

They hit themselves with chains and wire ropes, dealing heavy injuries, sometimes even break their bones.
They all stand in lines to receive a deep cut on their head by a machete or a literal fucking long sword. (google: عاشورا قمه زنی)
They walk on fire, they deprive themselves of water, they mourn day and night. It's genuinely retarded.

Last edited: