Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Booty shorts season is here

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I live by a university party campus

Already, even during a pandemic, foids are out wearing crop tops and booty shorts in droves.

I forgot just how horny you get looking at a girls skin or even shoulders.

You ready for this torture again?

booty shorts make me wanna kill myself

Anyone else carry one in public just in case you see something that makes you immediately need to blow your brains out then and there?

Remember : Those skins are Chad only you inkwell

Lifefuel for pervcels

They do it for themselves teehee

I mainly hate summer because of how hot it is
in Northern California right now it's way too fucking hot to sleep or even be comfortable during the day
fuck this gay earth

we must destroy the ozone layer that's protecting them from the UV rays.
this is the only reasonable thing to do

6670.jpg
50569064efdeeb3ddb655f8ac796d4d5--funny-things-funny-stuff.jpg
bgranny20daisy20dukes.jpg
3797.jpg

kiddrextw5h41.jpg
d4f468081990b3f9a625fdc94a23a460.jpg
c29fe00b9056382e667de11d05227e1e.jpg
5d775d4322ebd2d59e464388a8a10ed7--shart-so-funny.jpg

I live by a university party campus

Already, even during a pandemic, foids are out wearing crop tops and booty shorts in droves.

I forgot just how horny you get looking at a girls skin or even shoulders.

You ready for this torture again?

Just get a Holo Lens 2. Then build a program that will dynamically detect the real world space and virtually map it out for you inside the HL and filter out all females. Problem solved, enjoy your summers brocel.

I think their outfits got rid of my incel walk. By never looking down while in public I can avoid seeing foid tits and asses (at close distances). The problem is that I still see their faces, and if its an attractive one it instinctively makes me look down to see the rest, ensuring some potent suifuel and ragefuel
At least burgercels don't have this issue since half of their foids are obese

Last edited:
I think their outfits got rid of my incel walk. By never looking down while in public I can avoid seeing foid tits and asses (at close distances). The problem is that I still see their faces, and if its an attractive one it instinctively makes me look down to see the rest, ensuring some potent suifuel and ragefuel

At least burgercels don't have this issue since half of their foids are obese
Wtf I just checked it and more then 2 in 3 american foids are overweight,
and yet they complain about ugly and short men while most of them will become land-whales after the age of 30

Booty shorts and gym shorts are defo the worst suicide fuel

I always hated the summer

what about some pics to illustrate this thread? huh?

Booty shorts are honestly for whores. I actually feel disgusted if I see them. It has got to me to the point where I ignore foids completely no matter what they wear.

You can look but, in the words of Saint Hamudi, “you will never have this”

Booty shorts are honestly for whores. I actually feel disgusted if I see them. It has got to me to the point where I ignore foids completely no matter what they wear.
Well every woman is a whore so.

Wtf I just checked it and more then 2 in 3 american foids are overweight,
and yet they complain about ugly and short men while most of them will become land-whales after the age of 30
20*

I like it, much easier to check loli out for pua :redpill: also beautiful loli skin and legs everywhere. sadly will have to wait until school starts in September to fully reap benefits

I like it, much easier to check loli out for pua :redpill: also beautiful loli skin and legs everywhere. sadly will have to wait until school starts in September to fully reap benefits
Tbh I like it too but it makes me depressed knowing they're literally advertising only for Chad.