Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BOOOOTAL HEIGHT AND FACE MOG: Syrian president Bashar al Assad and Chinese minister.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
IMG 20240709 145641IMG 20240709 145758
Tbf, assad is an Incel facially, but he has Blue eyes halo and is 6'3 and statusmaxxed. So he is a God to noodlwhores, even without status. He could geomaxx to East Asia and slay Just because, of his eye colour and height. The Chinese minister would be rotting on this forum if he wasn't statusmaxxed.

@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@Jason Voorhees
@Ron.Belgrade
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Fatass3000

How tall is the Chinese minister?

That's my height
Keep in mind, it's probably with shoes. And short world leaders fraudmaxx. So he is probably even shorter. Putin is thought to be 5'3, but he frauds.

I would look like a toddler infront of assad

Last edited:
Last edited:
Mullah Omar the leader of the Taliban was 6'6 as well.
View attachment 1195181
Also Green eyes halo and thugmaxxed. He could have slayed noodlewhore easily if he wanted too, but he stayed true to his deen and didn't.
and osama bin ladin was 6’4. At least the Chink frame mogs assad could be more brutal, he does make elephant man look like a psl god though. Assads face imo is slightly below average not incel tier like a 4/10 and yeah he’d slay easily anywhere where yellow live, maybe even in the west because of height

and osama bin ladin was 6’4. At least the Chink frame mogs assad could be more brutal, he does make elephant man look like a psl god though. Assads face imo is slightly below average not incel tier like a 4/10 and yeah he’d slay easily anywhere where yellow live, maybe even in the west because of height
True.

No, in his part of the world he is a normie. With blue eyes even a bit high tier.
No, lol. Light eyes is not a big deal in the Levant(Jordan, syria, Lebanon, palestine) I have dark green eyes, rosy red white skin, full even toned very red lips and dark brown hair. My mom and elder brother are Gingers. It's not uncommon at all in Lebanon. If you're ugly here, you're fucked. Nobody cares about light eyes, we are not Asians. That's why I'm an Incel

No, lol. Light eyes is not a big deal in the Levant(Jordan, syria, Lebanon, palestine) I have dark green eyes, rosy red white skin, full even toned very red lips and dark brown hair. My mom and elder brother are Gingers. It's not uncommon at all in Lebanon. If you're ugly here, you're fucked. Nobody cares about light eyes, we are not Asians. That's why I'm an Incel
View attachment 1195192
Assad is perfectly fine looking facially, it’s just that he’s like 60 years old now.

At 6’3, you’d have to be pretty hideous to fail.

Assad is perfectly fine looking facially, it’s just that he’s like 60 years old now.

At 6’3, you’d have to be pretty hideous to fail.
He looks very young for 60. Even his wife Asma is good looking.
IMG 20240709 161800

View attachment 1195192
Doubt that. It's still a relatively rare trait.

It's okay you are just not mentally capable of understanding simple principles like this.
It's not giga rare like you try to make it out. Sure, Maybe, not as common as blue eyes in Norway. But it's common enough, to the point where Arabs are not obsessed with blue eyes like Asians.

@bEpRi this is the president of Syria
@randombrucetv
IMG 20240709 145641
And this is his wife.
IMG 20240709 161800
If you saw them in public, you would think they're white. You would have come across many people in public, without ever knowing that they're Arab. It's not uncommon at all.

I LOVE JI XINPING
HE IS SO MUCH BETTER ROOKING THANA ME!
I RUV JI XINPING
I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM CHINESE!