Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BOOMERS ARE BASTARD FUCKS IM DONE

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
THEY DONT EVEN TRY TO SYMPATHISE WITH US AND DONT NOTICE US MEN BECOMING MORE SINGLE AND MORE DEPRESSED AND ALONE MORE THAN EVER. 0 HELP. 0 ARRANGED MARRIAGES. 0 HOPE. 0 HELP WITH FINDING A WIFE. BOOMERS WANT TO KEEP THEIR DAUGHTERS TO THEMSELVES AND DONT WANT TO MARRY THEM OFF. THEYD RATHER THEIR DAUGHTER HAVE A BOYFRIEND IN SECRET THESE BASTARDS.

Why would you want a wife?

I don't need sympathy from boomtards

Boomers lived through a post-war economic miracle, a time of plenty for many and a time when there were still institutions which shamed and prevented females from expressing their chad-Only nature. They can not fathom our miserable existences a lonely worker-drones.

But that’s what I’m referring to. Previous gen’s had it like this but not us
Boomer men got divorce-graped into oblivion. The so-called sweet and innocent grandmas started the whorish behaviour. I'd say, look at the bright side, which is getting to learn about foids' true nature without paying the price.

Boomer men got divorce-graped into oblivion. The so-called sweet and innocent grandmas started the whorish behaviour. I'd say, look at the bright side, which is getting to learn about foids' true nature without paying the price.
True. That’s why I’d only get married to a foid without the government knowing

THEY DONT EVEN TRY TO SYMPATHISE WITH US AND DONT NOTICE US MEN BECOMING MORE SINGLE AND MORE DEPRESSED AND ALONE MORE THAN EVER. 0 HELP. 0 ARRANGED MARRIAGES. 0 HOPE. 0 HELP WITH FINDING A WIFE. BOOMERS WANT TO KEEP THEIR DAUGHTERS TO THEMSELVES AND DONT WANT TO MARRY THEM OFF. THEYD RATHER THEIR DAUGHTER HAVE A BOYFRIEND IN SECRET THESE BASTARDS.
Kill boomers

Yes, it used to be that parents would look for suitable mates for their daughters. Nobody is interested in this at all now, I guess they’re just content to have their daughters be degenerate fucktoys on tinder.

i hate all boomerfags.

old rich boomerfags control most of the wealth in this nation and theyre not satisfied with that. they are a bunch of real estate speculating leeches.

What happened brocel? Are you alright?

Just ranting?

I'm not a fan of boomers. They shit on our generation when it was their generation that started all the degeneracy.
Yeah exactly. They’re oblivious to young men’s struggles because of foid degeneracy. And they don’t discipline their whore foid daughters enough or even attempt to marry them to a decent human being

Yeah exactly. They’re oblivious to young men’s struggles because of foid degeneracy. And they don’t discipline their whore foid daughters enough or even attempt to marry them to a decent human being

The average adult child of the boomers is in his forties and thirties now. The baby boomers are a bunch of old farts who are dying in a very fast pace. They are slowly getting out of power even though they share the majority of the nation's wealth.