Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Boomer normies are cool

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
My mums has her birthday today, 60yo, 3 of us - me, her and my dad drank a little wine and ate sushi rolls, then papa leaves and we have a little talk with my mums. The phone kept ringing and all her friends congratulated and said some kind words. I heard all of it. They all so good with what they say, no cringe at all and very authentic.
Those guys (boomers) are the reason why our generation has good lives, why everything is in order. And they not even :bluepill:or:redpill:, because those pills are when a person is deluded but on a microscopic level he suspects that its not true. Boomers seem to be whitepilled on an instinct, postwar people who believed future is bright and there is hope in it.
Wish all good to my mum and dad, even though most of the time I hate them. Too bad I turned out to be such a disappointment (ugly, no friends, good education though).
Good day to you:feelsYall:

Boomer normies are trash and sold out every future generation for their own conveniences.

Boomer normies are trash and sold out every future generation for their own conveniences.

I don't like them either.
One of the most obnoxious, yet stupidest generations