Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BOIS GET IN HERE! ⚠️ MANLET HATE CRIME ⚠️

Stood up for himself, yet they still mocked him
The same people that say to stand up for ourselves and stop being pussies are the same people that will say "you can't talk to people like that" and "who do you think you are". Where was this energy when he was being made fun of, disrespected, or treated poorly for his poor stature? Nowhere to be found.

He posted (a now deleted by YouTube anti-heterosexual male purge) of himself shouting at traffic, near the car he sleeps in as he's homeless. So no he hasn't made any money.

He's also in a spot of bother with his "talent agent" for backing out of a charity boxing match freakshow human carnival, autistic cockfight between himself and other truecel Dustin Diamond (aka Screech from oldcel TV show Saved by The Bell). St Bagelcel is due in court as a result.

He did collapse a while back and had a brain haemorrhage due to stress and mental health problems resulting in a spell in hospital.
I saw a video where he was going nuts at the carpark cleaning machine drivers cos they came near his car/home, and basically he had no argument cos they didn't touch his car/home they just came near it and he thought they were doing it to fuck with him

didnt bagelcel fuck after this whole thing?
He claims to have but I don't see any amount of money landing him any hole action.

The incident for which he elevated to sainthood was his peak. He got like 15 minutes of fame but was destroyed at every turn including being threatened by Bagel Boss If he tried to like his brand to them.

Also the guy who tackled him looks like a low rent, balding, slightly obese Bill Hader.

I saw a video where he was going nuts at the carpark cleaning machine drivers cos they came near his car/home, and basically he had no argument cos they didn't touch his car/home they just came near it and he thought they were doing it to fuck with him

That's the same one, but idiot was parked in a public carpark during the daytime, mid morning/afternoon. There was also one where he was yelling at a sandwich counter as they wouldn't give him the key for the restroom cause he wasn't a paying customer. He said some law prevented them from stopping his right to use any Bathroom- customer or not.
I think he was trying to revive his channel by being melodramatic all for show, but he got dislikes.

His 15 minutes of fame are over tbh.

> Stood up for himself and the injustices he's been dealt
> Gets tackled because he's viewed as 'the bad guy'
db4ppqx-92a554f4-6c03-4633-ac24-284d84106def.jpg

That's the same one, but idiot was parked in a public carpark during the daytime, mid morning/afternoon. There was also one where he was yelling at a sandwich counter as they wouldn't give him the key for the restroom cause he wasn't a paying customer. He said some law prevented them from stopping his right to use any Bathroom- customer or not.
I think he was trying to revive his channel by being melodramatic all for show, but he got dislikes.

His 15 minutes of fame are over tbh.
Yeah saw that one too, and then started being racist to a latina and her kid.
As a fellow Manlet (177cm) I really feel for him, but when he gets into those melodramatic situations and no one, not the service employees, the public, or the cops take him seriously, it is Hella entertaining

hahahahahahaah fucking st bagelcel

the guy with the blue shirt needs to be arrested. assault.