Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BOIS GET IN HERE! ⚠️ MANLET HATE CRIME ⚠️

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 6.06.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 6.06.32 AM.png
    713.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Poor bagel cel man. He really was an inspiration. Stood up for himself, yet they still mocked him

Manlets are oppressed everywhere

PRAISE SAINT BAGELCEL (PBUH)

I feel so bad for him tbh. Imagine being discriminated against every day and then losing your shit about it, only to be thrown on the ground by heightmoggers.

Brutal.

Only second to curries on the nightmare scale

Groups that are undoubtedly more oppressed than women, blacks and gays:

- incels
- pedophiles (even the ones who never committed any crime)
- manlets
- bald men

The list goes on and on but those are obvious.

St. BagelCel: "Good morning, m'am, I'd like a bagel."

Waitress: *taking his order in between bouts of uncontainable laughter* "what would you" *snort* "like on your" *giggle* "bagel".

It makes perfect logical sense why he would feel hurt. I wish I could get in contact with him and check to see if he's okay. :(
Groups that are undoubtedly more oppressed than women, blacks and gays:

- incels
- pedophiles (even the ones who never committed any crime)
- manlets
- bald men

The list goes on and on but those are obvious.

@mainlander: "pedophiles (even the ones who never committed any crime)"

>Okay federal agent or r/IncelTears poster.

Last edited:
St. BagelCel: "Good morning, m'am, I'd like a bagel."

Waitress: *taking his order in between bouts of uncontainable laughter* "what would you" *snort* "like on your" *giggle* "bagel".

It makes perfect logical sense why he would feel hurt. I wish I could get in contact with him and check to see if he's okay. :(

@mainlander: "pedophiles (even the ones who never committed any crime)"

>Okay federal agent or r/IncelTears poster.
Do you think someone deserves to be hated and oppressed just because he feels a certain type of attraction he never chose to feel?

Do you think someone deserves to be hated and oppressed just because he feels a certain type of attraction he never chose to feel?

For pedophilia: *unequivocally* YES

For every other human being who feels a certain way about anything else in the world: no

Last edited:
short men deserve to be DEAD
we should also kill all short women alongside with every below average looking people
they are only creating sadness

In the case of pedophilia if the guy acted on it, yes. If he didn't then no, that discourages him from reaching for help

For pedophilia: *unequivocally* YES

For every other human being who feels a certain way about anything else in the world: no
So this is the only thing deserving of condemnation and hatred just in thought?

Like, if someone fantasizes about torturing some innocent person to death slowly, they're not worthy of hatred, but if they fantasize about some 10 yo girl kissing them, they are?

In the case of pedophilia if the guy acted on it, yes. If he didn't then no, that discourages him from reaching for help

That is a point I had not taken into consideration. There is a valid/undeniable case to be made that a stigmatization toward THE FEELING but not THE ACT would disincentivize those experiencing pedophilic-ideation from seeking psychaitric/medical intervention. Society should stigmatize the feeling and penalize the act but the social shame from the sigma should be so strong and be so intense on pedophiles that they seek therapy to correct that cognitively-/sexually-disordered thinking. The truth lies somewhere in between what we're both arguing I think.
That is a point I had not taken into consideration. There is a valid/undeniable case to be made that a stigmatization toward THE FEELING but not THE ACT would disincentivize those experiencing pedophilic-ideation from seeking psychaitric/medical intervention. Society should stigmatize the feeling and penalize the act but the social shame from the sigma should be so strong and be so intense on pedophiles that they seek therapy to correct that cognitively-/sexually-disordered thinking. The truth lies somewhere in between what we're both arguing I think.

Meant to say "would INCENTIVIZE" not "DE-INCENTIVIZE".
The Day of the Bagelening is upon us, brothercels.

Last edited:
Only second to curries on the nightmare scale
Yes, but curries are more likely to cope and be deluded into thinking they hot shit, that's why they so confident everywhere they are in the world.
Manlets don't even have this, it's not like your gonna see a group of manlets enjoying a vada pao in London or new York or Tokyo, after working writing their code for their Fortune 500 overlords, talking about how great it is that with 6 months worth of living allowance they save by eating boiled rice with an onion everyday and sleeping 10 to a bed, they are gonna be able to buy 10 acres of land in their shithole village and then get an arranged wife.

St. Bagelcel is proof that manletism absolutely destroys your worth as a man and turbomanletism might a well be a death sentence.

Bagelcel has completely lost his mind and may have for some time now.

He first came to light about a year ago. I picture his life ending in a raging, bloody, violent suicide in which he tries to go AM or ER but only manages to kill himself and then be promptly mocked for it. Maybe he could jump off a building or something and land on someone.

St. Bagelcel is proof that manletism absolutely destroys your worth as a man and turbomanletism might a well be a death sentence.

Bagelcel has completely lost his mind and may have for some time now.

He first came to light about a year ago. I picture his life ending in a raging, bloody, violent suicide in which he tries to go AM or ER but only manages to kill himself and then be promptly mocked for it. Maybe he could jump off a building or something and land on someone.
Is he dead? He used to talk in YouTube about how he was cashed up now

No. He just makes up a lot of crazy shit like that. He posted a video painted like the Joker and rambling incoherently and angrily. There's a few other videos floating around. One with what appears to be his friends, who appear to be fucked up. Others of him just being a raging turbomanlet asshole

No. He just makes up a lot of crazy shit like that. He posted a video painted like the Joker and rambling incoherently and angrily. There's a few other videos floating around. One with what appears to be his friends, who appear to be fucked up. Others of him just being a raging turbomanlet asshole

Link, brothercel?

“Why are you fighting back”

Manlets have been relogated to second class citizens

Yes, but curries are more likely to cope and be deluded into thinking they hot shit, that's why they so confident everywhere they are in the world.
Manlets don't even have this, it's not like your gonna see a group of manlets enjoying a vada pao in London or new York or Tokyo, after working writing their code for their Fortune 500 overlords, talking about how great it is that with 6 months worth of living allowance they save by eating boiled rice with an onion everyday and sleeping 10 to a bed, they are gonna be able to buy 10 acres of land in their shithole village and then get an arranged wife.
Fuck this is way too accurate :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

didnt bagelcel fuck after this whole thing?

So this is the only thing deserving of condemnation and hatred just in thought?

Like, if someone fantasizes about torturing some innocent person to death slowly, they're not worthy of hatred, but if they fantasize about some 10 yo girl kissing them, they are?
They atleast should be identified ,just for the fantasy alone, so we can remove them from society and treat them. Or possibly institutionalize them.

Fuck this is way too accurate :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
No one on this forum can get inside the mind of a curry, 'westernised' riceman, or native sandman like me, MI6 need to hire me, I literally know what they're going to do before they themselves do.

They atleast should be identified ,just for the fantasy alone, so we can remove them from society and treat them. Or possibly institutionalize them.
Thankfully, it's not possible to do it, so that tyrannical plan won't be able to be put in practice as much as I'm certain you're not the only one who wants it.

Your only alternative as a manlet subhuman is to submit. Anything else is basically a crime.

I wish I was there. Would beat that Whiteknight to death.

I remembered that. :feelskek:

The next day, Inside Edition sent a tall female reporter just to troll him.

Fucking brutal

t2Ay4OfeI6bG.jpg

Fucking brutal

t2Ay4OfeI6bG.jpg
He should have just told them to fuck off, its clearly a bait for him to embarrass himself even more. Reminds me how in Russia some retards from television interviewed Alexei Podnebesniy by inviting a random foid dressed up like a literal whore to ask him questions. Maybe it was a whore even, who knows.

Normies may tell you that being ugly is okay, being manlet is okay, being virgin is okay, whatever but then expect you to freak out at seeing sexually dressed young woman, because they can clearly see that you're basically a loser and not having sex/gf is your soft spot.

Why hasn't anyone doxxed the guy who tackled him? I'm sure manletcels whose lives are comedies instead of tragedies would have some funny jokes to tell him.

He's not an incel, he's had multiple girlfriends before the bagel store incident.

This was the worst part

He looks like he wouldn't be able to defend himself at all if she mugged him, which, I mean, let's be honest, must be terribly emasculating.

He looks like he wouldn't be able to defend himself at all if she mugged him, which, I mean, let's be honest, must be terribly emasculating.
It would be cathartic at same time, almost makes me want to see it happen, so he can ascend to martyrdom.

Also this is based AF and would only happen in USA. In UK they would send some average bodied middle aged foid to interview him, in HK they would send a hot, but 4'11'' foid so he can still appear dominant.

Also this is based AF and would only happen in USA. In UK they would send some average bodied middle aged foid to interview him, in HK they would send a hot, but 4'11'' foid so he can still appear dominant.

It's clickbait journalism, I'm surprised they didn't try to find an even taller femoid, like a 6'3 volleyball player, to really annoy him

This wouldn't ever happen in HK, everyone is way too high inhib for this shit

It's clickbait journalism, I'm surprised they didn't try to find an even taller femoid, like a 6'3 volleyball player, to really annoy him

This wouldn't ever happen in HK, everyone is way too high inhib for this shit
You mean the bagelcel incident, or finding the tallest foid on pay roll to interview him??

I truly feel bad for st bagelcel. It was obvious that the foid gave him weird looks and tried to contain her laughter. He saw this and was hurt by the blatant discrimination. He decides to stand up for himself but ends up getting assaulted. I really hope people above 5’10 go extinct. Their existence is a crime against humanity
He proved once and for all confidence is a meme.
It truly is. There is no winning
Why hasn't anyone doxxed the guy who tackled him? I'm sure manletcels whose lives are comedies instead of tragedies would have some funny jokes to tell him.
I hope he did get arrested for assault. This is a hate crime against manlets

Fucking brutal

t2Ay4OfeI6bG.jpg
He shouldn’t have even participated. He should have just left since they were just trying to humiliate him even more

Last edited:
You mean the bagelcel incident, or finding the tallest foid on pay roll to interview him??

Yeah, the bagelcel incident wouldn't really happen in HK, would it. I guess it would, but it seems far likely to happen in an East Asian city than in an American one

Yeah, the bagelcel incident wouldn't really happen in HK, would it. I guess it would, but it seems far likely to happen in an East Asian city than in an American one
Idk man I've seen ricemen lose it, mainly in bank branches when they complain they lost all their money on some stock they bought.
Also soon noodles go fucking nuts in public, but yeah I don't see a riceman standing up for himself like bagelcel did I agree

He proved once and for all confidence is a meme.
No amount of confidence is going to help you if society expects you to act in a certain way. As a manlet he is not allowed to be confident, he should just suck it up and accept everyone around will clown him.

Idk man I've seen ricemen lose it, mainly in bank branches when they complain they lost all their money on some stock they bought.
Also soon noodles go fucking nuts in public, but yeah I don't see a riceman standing up for himself like bagelcel did I agree

Considering it takes the typical HKer decades to afford even the tiniest of apartments, I don't blame them for absolutely losing it when they fuck up with their investments. Bloodsucking cunts like Lee Shau-kee are really screwing it up even for upper-middle-classcels.

AWALT.

He posted (a now deleted by YouTube anti-heterosexual male purge) of himself shouting at traffic, near the car he sleeps in as he's homeless. So no he hasn't made any money.

He's also in a spot of bother with his "talent agent" for backing out of a charity boxing match freakshow human carnival, autistic cockfight between himself and other truecel Dustin Diamond (aka Screech from oldcel TV show Saved by The Bell). St Bagelcel is due in court as a result.

He did collapse a while back and had a brain haemorrhage due to stress and mental health problems resulting in a spell in hospital.

Last edited: