Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bodyweight and athleticism have 0 effect on SMV

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★★★
This was the most brutal and hardest blackpill for me to swallow because most people want to at least not be fat.

But I have noticed more often than not that very often the severely obese guys are getting women.

Bodybuilders and people who go to the gym aren’t necessarily good with women, if they are, they would be so too if they were morbidly obese.

ONLY the following matter:
1. Race. If you are a sandnigger for example your chances outside of arranged marriage are almost nothing becausw you are seen as subhuman garbage by the rest of the world.
2. Height. This is a massive one. If you are short, you have no chance.
3, The face. Whether your face is conventionally attractive. Unconventionally atttactive doesn’t even exist because all women on earth like and dislike the same types of men since they are a collective hivemind.

THATS IT. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS, EVERYTHING ELSE IS COPE

Bodybuilders and people who go to the gym aren’t necessarily good with women, if they are, they would be so too if they were morbidly obese.
nigga. there is a difference between being slightly fat and morbidly obese. The slightly fat vs fit may not make a big difference if you already look like shit, but being morbidly obese is the worst of the worst. It is absolute bottom tier. You'd be the male equivalent of a landwhale.

nigga. there is a difference between being slightly fat and morbidly obese. The slightly fat vs fit may not make a big difference if you already look like shit, but being morbidly obese is the worst of the worst. It is absolute bottom tier. You'd be the male equivalent of a landwhale.
Holy cope. Morbidly obese guys slay if they have good genetics. LITERALLY your DNA determines if you get pussy because that is what you pass when you BREED.

AGAIN 0 difference in your SMV if you gained another 100kg of pure fat.

Holy cope. Morbidly obese guys slay if they have good genetics. LITERALLY your DNA determines if you get pussy because that is what you pass when you BREED.

AGAIN 0 difference in your SMV if you gained another 100kg of pure fat.
i have never seen a morbidly obese man with a stacey before. At most a becky or a staceylite

This was the most brutal and hardest blackpill for me to swallow because most people want to at least not be fat.

But I have noticed more often than not that very often the severely obese guys are getting women.

1. Race. If you are a sandnigger for example your chances outside of arranged marriage are almost nothing becausw you are seen as subhuman garbage by the rest of the world.
3, The face. Whether your face is conventionally attractive. Unconventionally atttactive doesn’t even exist because all women on earth like and dislike the same types of men since they are a collective hivemind.

you're so fucking dumb nigga

this is almost completely true but you are a bit coping with morbidly obese

foids are not attracted to obese men. thats the way it is. Not being really fat helps a lot. And having a wide neck helps. which is mostly genetics.

outside of that everything else is a cope.

you nigga have no idea how fucking bad it is to be fat so fuck you
I was a fat kid because my parents were retarded niggers that fed me goyslop I know what it’s like to be fat and I also know that how fat you are has 0 effect on SMV,

this is almost completely true but you are a bit coping with morbidly obese

foids are not attracted to obese men. thats the way it is. Not being really fat helps a lot. And having a wide neck helps. which is mostly genetics.

outside of that everything else is a cope.
I disagree. The world is black and white, either something is or isn’t. Middle ground doesn’t exist

Had a 6'4 friend who used to have terrible acne and was very fat. Dressed and looked like a slob. Anyways he eventually started taking care of himself. He went to the gym, ate healthy food, starting showering, got his acne cleared up. Then he was truly a chad. Even my mom said one time she didn't even recognize him and that he has movie star looks, and he really did.

Guy had so many bitches on his dick. But he was also gay and was in the closet for a very long time. Not sure if it would've been the same for him had he been 5'9

I disagree. The world is black and white, either something is or isn’t. Middle ground doesn’t exist

you are just taking things to far extreme because you got fedup with the lies of other extreme (that foids care if your bf% is 10 or what is your bench pr or other bs)

then you come and state an obvious bullshit (that foids dont care if guy is obese) just to counter the first extreme.

Sand niggers are some of the most masculine good lookin men out there. Sand myself, never seen a sand not pull. We all can think of a good looking brown man with muscles or am i just gay lol? Every race has its chads and incels

Sand niggers are some of the most masculine good lookin men out there. Sand myself, never seen a sand not pull. We all can think of a good looking brown man with muscles or am i just gay lol? Every race has its chads and incels
you also have godlike beard/facial hair and hair in general genetics

I also know that how fat you are has 0 effect on SMV
that's absolutely delusional, there have been some fat guys who looked like low tier normies who became Chad once they lost the weight and put on some muscle.

If you’re chink you’re truecel period. YOU LOSE!!!!
If you’re not chink you can always ascend with a chink no matter what. YOU WIN!!!!

If you are a sandnigger for example your chances outside of arranged marriage are almost nothing becausw you are seen as subhuman garbage by the rest of the world.
Sandniggers mate guard. Comparing the experience of a Sandnigger to a ricecel is criminal. Sandniggers always have their own women to fall back to. Ricecels like Thai's lose millions of their own women. Yes both a Thai man and an Arab man struggle to get white women in the western dating market, but only one of these two loses millions of their own women.

But I have noticed more often than not that very often the severely obese guys are getting women
Maybe in US.
Barely do I see young obese men, only 40+ boomERs. Even when I see those young ones, they are always walking alone or with parents.

there are no fat people in het nederland or japan, what are you talking about