Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[BodycamFootage] Jogger shot by Modesto Police inside Walgreens in California

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

MODESTO, California — Modesto police released Monday the bodycam footage from the officers who shot and wounded a man inside a Walgreens.

The shooting happened in the Walgreens near West Roseburg and McHenry avenues in Modesto just after 4pm last Wednesday.

Bodycam video shows an officer questioning the driver of a vehicle about his passenger during a traffic stop at the Walgreens parking lot. The driver can be heard denying knowing who the passenger was during questioning.

Police say the passenger went into a nearby Walgreens, where the footage shows another officer talking with him and asking for an ID.

When the officer lets the passenger know he is going to be detained, the video shows the passenger run away.

In the video, the passenger can be seen holding a revolver while running between the store’s aisles. At one point he says, “Hey, I’m gonna shoot.”

Footage shows one of the officers shoot the passenger after he was cornered against some boxes inside the middle of an aisle.

Police say the man was wounded by the officer’s gunfire and the footage shows blood behind his ear.

The man’s revolver was recovered at the scene.

No officers were injured in the shooting.

Modesto police detectives and the Stanislaus County District Attorney’s Office are investigating the shooting.

Actually probably not as Biden 'won' the election so they might keep their raging chimps and soys on a leash

Another dead nigger for the dead nigger storage!!! :feelskek: :feelskek:

Unless Biden promises to abolish all cops, BLM is still mad:

View: https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1325289842247299073

Compare this to what they’re doing to Trump protestors and the difference is night and day. These people are clearly getting their marching orders from somewhere and those orders (and funding) will coincidentally dry up when Trump is out of office. Once the mainstream media starts condemning them then we will know their benefactors no longer care for them

Look, dude.
You haven't fucked her. She's given you some head and you've titfucked her, but you've been with this girl for 3 months and haven't fucked her. And she's only leaving for 2 weeks?
There's no LTR here. The L stands for "long." There's no dread to be had here, either, and there sure as hell isn't any "prolonged" dread if she's only leaving for 2 weeks. She's not even a plate (read this). This chick is a friend who occasionally blows you. Kind of a FWB, but you're getting a shitty deal on the benefits.
She's using the promise of pussy to keep you around. She probably won't bang you. If she does give up her pussy when she gets back, then she's a plate. Keep banging her for a while, and maybe promote her eventually, but Jesus, man. She's not your LTR, and if you've promised her exclusivity then you're a chump. I was a chump once too, but you have to get out of that.
Do whatever you want for the next two weeks. You don't need tactics to keep a bitch you don't even have. I mean sure, meet with this chick before she goes and fuck her in the ass since you "can't" get the pussy yet. And if she won't, then next her. Or go fuck a few girls while she's out of town. Fuck a chick who's cuter and blow it all over her face and make her eat it*. Then think about Miss Repressed Background and ask yourself if you have that much fun with her.
And think about this. Will her background ever not be a problem? Will her family ever not be a pain in your ass? Then why would you want an LTR with this girl?
----------
*That's actually what made me finally decide to divorce my wife. I had a series of affairs and one night stands, thinking I'd be able to fix our marriage and quit cheating once I did. Then I met this girl who was sexy and was a sexual champion. Insane deepthroat, loved to be throatfucked, loved when I would cum on her face and make her eat it, or cum down her throat, loved anal, had total control over the muscles in her pussy, etc. The sex was unreal, and I realized that no matter whether our issues were resolved or not (they never were), my ex-wife would never be anywhere near that awesome in bed, or even care to be. Never mind not being in the same league, they weren't even playing the same fucking sport. The journey from where my ex was to there was too far, our marriage was too far gone, and it wasn't worth the effort (no kids) when I could just leave and find a girl, or several, like this on Tinder, or at least find someone eager to learn and train her up.

MODESTO, California — Modesto police released Monday the bodycam footage from the officers who shot and wounded a man inside a Walgreens.

The shooting happened in the Walgreens near West Roseburg and McHenry avenues in Modesto just after 4pm last Wednesday.

Bodycam video shows an officer questioning the driver of a vehicle about his passenger during a traffic stop at the Walgreens parking lot. The driver can be heard denying knowing who the passenger was during questioning.

Police say the passenger went into a nearby Walgreens, where the footage shows another officer talking with him and asking for an ID.

When the officer lets the passenger know he is going to be detained, the video shows the passenger run away.

In the video, the passenger can be seen holding a revolver while running between the store’s aisles. At one point he says, “Hey, I’m gonna shoot.”

Footage shows one of the officers shoot the passenger after he was cornered against some boxes inside the middle of an aisle.

Police say the man was wounded by the officer’s gunfire and the footage shows blood behind his ear.

The man’s revolver was recovered at the scene.

No officers were injured in the shooting.

Modesto police detectives and the Stanislaus County District Attorney’s Office are investigating the shooting.
Cops are alot more lenient due to BLM which is good thing. This jogger got lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back