Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Bodybuilder champions get brutally mogged by 6’8” non-competing ogre on stage

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Imagine training your whole life and shooting hardcore drugs at levels that would put @HiddenUzer to shame. And only get to get completely mogged publicly in a the most brutal way possible by a tall ogre by him just existing.

F48185AA D8E3 48A6 9E39 CDD9C5620003

Even the smaller clothed guy completely height mogs all of the competitors. How the fuck will they cope from this brutal mog in front of everyone? This literally proves height = everything when it comes to mogging. No amount of gym coping is going to help overcome tall ogre intimidation maxxers.

Muscle = COPE

Muscle = COPE
It even fails at intimidation maxxing cause tall ogres wipe them out in that competition. These guys tried to cope hard and still got mogged publicly. It’s so brutal.

Manletfuel for suicidecels

Screenshot 20221218 174218

Ogres don't slay. Arnold Schwarzenegger was a measly 6'1 in the above photograph, but I'm sure that more toilets were getting wet between the legs for him than any of the men standing next to him.

View attachment 688134

Ogres don't slay. Arnold Schwarzenegger was a measly 6'1 in the above photograph, but I'm sure that more toilets were getting wet between the legs for him than any of the men standing next to him.
The guy on the right was definitely deformed, but I think the guy on the left could cuck Arnold tbh.

I think the tall guy did compete, not sure if he does anymore

I think its strongman Brian Shawn

Imagine training your whole life and shooting hardcore drugs at levels that would put @HiddenUzer to shame. And only get to get completely mogged publicly in a the most brutal way possible by a tall ogre by him just existing.

View attachment 688130

Even the smaller clothed guy completely height mogs all of the competitors. How the fuck will they cope from this brutal mog in front of everyone? This literally proves height = everything when it comes to mogging. No amount of gym coping is going to help overcome tall ogre intimidation maxxers.
you forgot that in combat sports there are weight classes. Heavy, middle weight, feather weight.

manlets have their own class dont forget and heavy weights their own class.

is this not the manlet body builder weight class? If so he didnt get mogged because that tall guy should stand next to the tall heavy weight boxers like Tyson Fury and he will get mogged

you forgot that in combat sports there are weight classes. Heavy, middle weight, feather weight.

manlets have their own class dont forget and heavy weights their own class.

is this not the manlet body builder weight class? If so he didnt get mogged because that tall guy should stand next to the tall heavy weight boxers like Tyson Fury and he will get mogged
No, there is only one universal Mr. Olympia for all weights and heights.

So what? Not like the ogre Brian Shaw gets many women

On the plus side, imagine how much the ogre has to spend on food:feelswhere:

It’s only other men who see this as beautiful not women

Women are into very tall men though that completely dominates her. So he probably does better than you think (though obviously not Chad tier).
He doesn’t have that tall physique tbh. There will be foids after him but he does not at all have a high SMV. He is low tier Normie level

He doesn’t have that tall physique tbh. There will be foids after him but he does not at all have a high SMV. He is low tier Normie level
That sounds like cope tbh.

bodybuilding is the gayest shit

No, there is only one universal Mr. Olympia for all weights and heights.
That’s not true anymore. They now have 212 and under which I believe that is what those guys were. Regardless Brian Shaw also made 6’1 classic Mr. O Cbum looks small as well as the open class which was won by Hadi Chopan. Brian Shaw dwarfs almost everyone

Looks like a stereotypical mob boss

bodybuilding is the gayest shit
Let them cope in peace

Bro look at him
But 6’8” though.

That’s not true anymore. They now have 212 and under which I believe that is what those guys were. Regardless Brian Shaw also made 6’1 classic Mr. O Cbum looks small as well as the open class which was won by Hadi Chopan. Brian Shaw dwarfs almost everyone
Wait what? Why is there a 212 and under category?

Looks like a stereotypical mob boss
True jfl, except someone expanded him on microsoft paint.

Bodybuilders look like chinese style crispy fried duck.

I guess if you follow your dreams then all power to you. But I doubt anyone else except other bodybuilders really respects this...?

Let them cope in peace

But 6’8” though.

Wait what? Why is there a 212 and under category?

True jfl, except someone expanded him on microsoft paint.
212 was made several years back for the manlets.

Bodybuilders look like chinese style crispy fried duck.

I guess if you follow your dreams then all power to you. But I doubt anyone else except other bodybuilders really respects this...?
They just use spray tan or melanotan with oil to look darker and shiny. This helps make their striation pop up more and look more muscular.

212 was made several years back for the manlets.
It’s over for manlets, literally the paralympics of the mr olympia. Should be called mr paralympia

They just use spray tan or melanotan with oil to look darker and shiny. This helps make their striation pop up more and look more muscular.

It’s over for manlets, literally the paralympics of the mr olympia. Should be called mr paralympia
They have that too I believe.

Last edited: