Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m 5’9 and in college I ether feel normal or get brutally mogged

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
It’s weird, I height mog guys I see a lot more often than high meanwhile I get mogged the same amount but I also feel normal. I don’t feel like I’m “short” in a sense. Below average? Sure but I see guys around my height waking around with girls and friends. Would I want to be taller? Sure but im starting to think that height matters a bit less than I thought it did. And I think that being NT and not a retard who can’t even look at a girl is pretty important kek.
As for face being good looking helps but honestly average looking is completely fine and shouldn’t hurt your chances as opposed to being ugly.
It’s not really a surprise that incels make such a small percentage of men tbh. But the ones who are, very brutal for those men. It’s over for us.

Don't you know the average zoomer height is 6'6, and anything below 6'3 is manlet? :feelswhat:

Either way, no surprise; the usual induced feeling of inferiority next to those that mog you virtually by way of rampant hypergamy and foid privilege, though being good-looking does a lot more than "help" when you consider the state of foid entitlement, even many LTNs almost being left behind, and the fact that it influences pretty much every facet of your life. :feelsjuice:

fuck you tallfag

Don't you know the average zoomer height is 6'6, and anything below 6'3 is manlet? :feelswhat:
Kek
Either way, no surprise; the usual induced feeling of inferiority next to those that mog you virtually by way of rampant hypergamy and foid privilege, though being good-looking does a lot more than "help" when you consider the state of foid entitlement, even many LTNs almost being left behind, and the fact that it influences pretty much every facet of your life. :feelsjuice:
Would I want to be good looking and tall? Sure but honestly it’s not needed to succeed in life.
fuck you tallfag
Shieet I can’t hear your from here mayne :chad:

Muh 5’9 is manlet height

5'9 is significantly below avg in most college campuses (both in the US and Europe). Its considred 'normal' height and it doesnt imply dwarfism but it means nothing for girls who seek not only normal but also the best mates. Im in the 25th percentile of height for guys my age being 5'9 myself which summarizes that its not a good height to have.

5'9 is significantly below avg in most college campuses (both in the US and Europe). Its considred 'normal' height and it doesnt imply dwarfism but it means nothing for girls who seek not only normal but also the best mates. Im in the 25th percentile of height for guys my age being 5'9 myself which summarizes that its not a good height to have.
Only rich white kids go to university.

@Incelius Savage ‘s white half brother is your height and he has threesomes with 2 white girls everyday.

Only rich white kids go to university.
In America/UK where unis are expensive af for sure. Higher education here means nothing and everyone here goes to university.

5'9 is significantly below avg in most college campuses (both in the US and Europe). It’s considred 'normal' height and it doesnt imply dwarfism but it means nothing for girls who seek not only normal but also the best mates. Im in the 25th percentile of height for guys my age being 5'9 myself which summarizes that it’s not a good height to have.
It is below average however it’s not that big of a deal from what I see when I see guys with decent girls at that height. And I judge girls harsh so trust my word my nigga

It’s weird, I height mog guys I see a lot more often than high meanwhile I get mogged the same amount but I also feel normal. I don’t feel like I’m “short” in a sense. Below average? Sure but I see guys around my height waking around with girls and friends. Would I want to be taller? Sure but im starting to think that height matters a bit less than I thought it did. And I think that being NT and not a retard who can’t even look at a girl is pretty important kek.
As for face being good looking helps but honestly average looking is completely fine and shouldn’t hurt your chances as opposed to being ugly.
It’s not really a surprise that incels make such a small percentage of men tbh. But the ones who are, very brutal for those men. It’s over for us.
average height at universities is like 5'10-5'11 so you should feel normal