Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Combatpill in all of its brutality

A

A981

i can't breed
★★★
I've talked about this previously, but very few people realise just how brutal the combatpill really is.

Your worth as a man is not set in stone. It's always measured as relative worth compared to the men around you. Even I mog 5'2 truecels, but get mogged by anyone with normal height. Women will always go for the top 20%, and your position on that scale is always measured around who you are competing with.

Never in history did women have the opportunity to choose for looks, but they do nowadays. They pick height, muscles and powerful jawlines, features designed to help you have an edge in combat. Women's interests align with the fact that the strongest man that emerges in nature gets to rape/fuck all the women, and if the women were traumatised by this it would impair the reproductive functioning of the species.

If you get house invaded, and your father is killed in front of the entire family while your mother is raped, there is a high chance that she will not only enjoy it and orgasm, but maybe even keep the baby. This of course depends on whether your father was killed fairly, or with a gun or other cowardly appliance.

A fair fight is a fight where you are equally gymmaxxed and equally martialartsmaxxed as your opponent. Everything else is cope. For example, a manlet that gymmaxxed his entire life and knows how to fight as well as an equally gymmaxxed tallfag will ALWAYS lose. The heightpill is everything. Your face barely matters in a primitive human society, which is what everyone subconsciously operates on anyway.

A taller man is a superior man. There is no reason to be short. The taller you are the better. Maximum muscle strength is a function of its length. Being able to lift more absolute weight blows away relativeweight copers every single day.

Your woman has no loyalty. You are never in the clear. Even if you look like a 10/10 gigachad, if you get beaten by a taller ogre and your woman gets kidnapped by him she will forget you and become his slave, or at least until she gets abducted by an even superior man. Only if you get killed in a more cowardly way, i.e. with a gun, will she mourn you and hate the man who killed you.

I used to believe in nigger combat supremacy, which was really soy and disgusting. I felt like shit, and rightfully so, because there is no greater shame than being mogged by another race. Niggers have different muscular structures which allow them to be more powerful within a short amount of time, and I extrapolated from that that the white race needs to immediately genetically modify itself to have these same structures and be more powerful than nigs.

Thankfully, all of the world's strongest men are tall and white. Martial arts are a meme, and fair combat (everything is allowed) always goes in the favor of the stronger party. We are the superior race, at the end of the day, and it fills me with a little more hope to think that the future superior children of the world will share my skin color. After all, you want your brother to have kids more than a guy who you aren't related to, because he's genetically closer. If you don't want a man of your own race to reproduce before a man of another race, you're cucked and you should stop believing in this.

This is also suifuel for ethnicels, for whom I feel massive amounts of compassion. Sneed (not chuck) and gymletethnicel never deserved to be inkies, and I want them to reproduce to spite this disgusting genetic superiority system, and for them to be able to genemod their kids to share their phenotype but be 7' and have a white muscular type.)

If you are short, like me, you are inferior. If you are ethnic, you are inferior, but a taller ethnic is superior to a shorter white.

You will never ever be a man, because being a man is entirely reliant on being able to fairfight with others. You are less than a man if you can't kill more than half of the other men when equally trained. Tallfags can NEVER be incels, not even ethnic tallfags, because they still can kill more than 50% of the population thanks to their height.

And the fucking disgusting jews will tell you to troon out, to be a sissy, to do this and that and whatever and blah blah blah. Don't do it. Do the unfair fight thing. Steal these untrained faggots' women. Bash stick lanklet tallfags' heads in. Reestablish the natural order, because this order is anything but natural.

Manlets on suicide watch.

you wrote all that just to say its over?

Just buy a gun theory.

Women's interests align with the fact that the strongest man that emerges in nature gets to rape/fuck all the women
Left to their own devices, women choose intra-male violence, lion's pride style polygamy, and primitive society. Civilization is the alliance of beta men: marriage institution, cessation of mate competition violence, uniform distribution of mating opportunity, and the advancements that arise from harnessing the productive capacity of all males instead of casting them out to die. This comes at the price of women's freedom to...haremize around the most brutish male. A "freedom" they're fighting tooth and nail to bring back.

You will never ever be a man, because being a man is entirely reliant on being able to fairfight with others. You are less than a man if you can't kill more than half of the other men when equally trained. Tallfags can NEVER be incels, not even ethnic tallfags, because they still can kill more than 50% of the population thanks to their height.
Reestablish the natural order, because this order is anything but natural.
This is true in the jungle; it's what women and primitive men believe. Not civilized men. See above.

Attachments

• 1649604510323.png
    1649604510323.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 200
Last edited:
no gymmaxx for manlets jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
just fatstrong bro
Left to their own devices, women choose intra-male violence, lion's pride style polygamy, and primitive society. Civilization is the alliance of beta men: marriage institution, cessation of mate competition violence, uniform distribution of mating opportunity, and the advancements that arise from harnessing the productive capacity of all males instead of casting them out to die. This comes at the price of women's freedom to...haremize around the most brutish male. A "freedom" they're fighting tooth and nail to bring back.

This is true in the jungle; it's what women and primitive men believe. Not civilized men. See above.
good morning, i hate women
we never shouldve given them freedom
but you still feel like shit when getting mogged in a beta male cooperative society, chico :smonk:
can't beat genetics

i will read your post

read every word

If you can't beat a guy alone gang up on him with your bros

Nowadays people rarely fight without any guns.

well, this was inspiring to read.

though, i still have some reservations.

hoping to make sense of it all...

I've talked about this previously, but very few people realise just how brutal the combatpill really is.

Your worth as a man is not set in stone. It's always measured as relative worth compared to the men around you. Even I mog 5'2 truecels, but get mogged by anyone with normal height. Women will always go for the top 20%, and your position on that scale is always measured around who you are competing with.

Never in history did women have the opportunity to choose for looks, but they do nowadays. They pick height, muscles and powerful jawlines, features designed to help you have an edge in combat. Women's interests align with the fact that the strongest man that emerges in nature gets to rape/fuck all the women, and if the women were traumatised by this it would impair the reproductive functioning of the species.

If you get house invaded, and your father is killed in front of the entire family while your mother is raped, there is a high chance that she will not only enjoy it and orgasm, but maybe even keep the baby. This of course depends on whether your father was killed fairly, or with a gun or other cowardly appliance.

A fair fight is a fight where you are equally gymmaxxed and equally martialartsmaxxed as your opponent. Everything else is cope. For example, a manlet that gymmaxxed his entire life and knows how to fight as well as an equally gymmaxxed tallfag will ALWAYS lose. The heightpill is everything. Your face barely matters in a primitive human society, which is what everyone subconsciously operates on anyway.

A taller man is a superior man. There is no reason to be short. The taller you are the better. Maximum muscle strength is a function of its length. Being able to lift more absolute weight blows away relativeweight copers every single day.

Your woman has no loyalty. You are never in the clear. Even if you look like a 10/10 gigachad, if you get beaten by a taller ogre and your woman gets kidnapped by him she will forget you and become his slave, or at least until she gets abducted by an even superior man. Only if you get killed in a more cowardly way, i.e. with a gun, will she mourn you and hate the man who killed you.

I used to believe in nigger combat supremacy, which was really soy and disgusting. I felt like shit, and rightfully so, because there is no greater shame than being mogged by another race. Niggers have different muscular structures which allow them to be more powerful within a short amount of time, and I extrapolated from that that the white race needs to immediately genetically modify itself to have these same structures and be more powerful than nigs.

Thankfully, all of the world's strongest men are tall and white. Martial arts are a meme, and fair combat (everything is allowed) always goes in the favor of the stronger party. We are the superior race, at the end of the day, and it fills me with a little more hope to think that the future superior children of the world will share my skin color. After all, you want your brother to have kids more than a guy who you aren't related to, because he's genetically closer. If you don't want a man of your own race to reproduce before a man of another race, you're cucked and you should stop believing in this.

This is also suifuel for ethnicels, for whom I feel massive amounts of compassion. Sneed (not chuck) and gymletethnicel never deserved to be inkies, and I want them to reproduce to spite this disgusting genetic superiority system, and for them to be able to genemod their kids to share their phenotype but be 7' and have a white muscular type.)

If you are short, like me, you are inferior. If you are ethnic, you are inferior, but a taller ethnic is superior to a shorter white.

And the fucking disgusting jews will tell you to troon out, to be a sissy, to do this and that and whatever and blah blah blah. Don't do it. Do the unfair fight thing. Steal these untrained faggots' women. Bash stick lanklet tallfags' heads in. Reestablish the natural order, because this order is anything but natural.
mighty mouse who's 5'3 beats a untrained gymmaxxed tallfag. same goes for advanced martial artists. you cant sleep on martial arts in street fights. Also a manlet with an gun is more dangerous than a tallfag with a gun. Obviously dont get into gunfights, but when you are and your way shorter, its harder to get hit.

Now ofc tallfags have it easier, and mog anyone shorter than them. But on fighting aspects a shorter guy can win from a tallfag.

They pick height, muscles and powerful jawlines, features designed to help you have an edge in combat.
No muscles, height, or powerful jawline can stop a 9mm bullet.

Such I hold to be the genuine use of Gunpowder: that it makes all men tall.”​

-THOMAS CARLYLE

Niggers have different muscular structures which allow them to be more powerful within a short amount of time
i've fought niggers before and I can tell you this is a straight cope. They're not powerful, most of them are skinny and tall.

i've fought niggers before and I can tell you this is a straight cope. They're not powerful, most of them are skinny and tall.
Who was the best opponent in terms of a fight you've had? for me it was an English man whilst I was on holiday an argument erupted over a space in line and a brawl ensued.

I feel like that the "cowardly way" label is a cope, you interpret it as that but they might see being resourceful. Trying fight fair sounds all nice and noble but when has an invading for ever fought fair? It's stupid to think the defending party would fight fair too.

She will mourn for a while but after a number for struggle snuggle sessions she's going to forget about the dead guy besides how great of an option was he if he couldn't survive a fight trying to defend her?

Who was the best opponent in terms of a fight you've had? for me it was an English man whilst I was on holiday an argument erupted over a space in line and a brawl ensued.
a 6'2" blonde hair nordic skinny dude.

Muscle doesn't matter so much. Face and height mog muscle. I have some gains but foids don't care