Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Body positivity doesn’t work for below average height men

Since opposites attract do big short women and light short men deserve each other

• Yes Bruv

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • They can like improve to meet in the middle

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Some people were not happy he gymaxxed and mogged them jfl he was trying to inspire them to workout and they kept saying some people are just comfortable with being skinny and chubby at their stature. They fact they push this narrative is too much cope if some dude is 5’7 or less and around 140 pounds or less most women in the west weigh more than them and probably wouldn’t consider them man enough for them. Theres women who aren’t athletes over 81.4 kg (like 180 pounds) that think it’s body positivity to be that weight but not masculine for a male to be below a certain height I think the women that fit this profile feel more masculine than them and so they should lift these short men because that’s their looksmatch ngl since opposites attract jfl . @yikerinos this is what meant with that reference i made on your post yesterday :feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/nof0w1/if_your_short_you_better_be_jacked_good_morning/

Danny Devito line :lul:

21900A1E 8239 4320 9C4E 866A4B2B98E6

“You mogging your Reddit buddies and your insecure”:feelskek:
36249C43 7EE2 4CE0 A398 01F2842CEE0A

Manlet gym copers at it again

Tall chubby or skinny (especially white) will slay

What is worse, being severely underweight (chris bale style) and remaining this weight for all your life, or being short?

What is short?

Like 5 foot 10?

bunch of copers in the comments. the nig is right. if you're short you have to overcompensate with being muscular.

Some people were not happy he gymaxxed and mogged them jfl he was trying to inspire them to workout and they kept saying some people are just comfortable with being skinny and chubby at their stature. They fact they push this narrative is too much cope if some dude is 5’7 or less and around 140 pounds or less most women in the west weigh more than them and probably wouldn’t consider them man enough for them. Theres women who aren’t athletes over 81.4 kg (like 180 pounds) that think it’s body positivity to be that weight but not masculine for a male to be below a certain height I think the women that fit this profile feel more masculine than them and so they should lift these short men because that’s their looksmatch ngl since opposites attract jfl . @yikerinos this is what meant with that reference i made on your post yesterday :feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/nof0w1/if_your_short_you_better_be_jacked_good_morning/

Danny Devito line :lul:

View attachment 451521
“You mogging your Reddit buddies and your insecure”:feelskek:
View attachment 451523

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: what a bunch of absolute cucks

Manlet gym copers at it again

Tall chubby or skinny (especially white) will slay
We will crush you Marley warriors any day tbh.
Jfl let the guy be buff and short like niggas can't do anything nowadays ahahahahahahahhaha:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

bunch of copers in the comments. the nig is right. if you're short you have to overcompensate with being muscular.
You just can't win with these people they want small men to be the ugly short clowns they are. I'd say let them get mad at me being a buff beefy manlet:feelsdevil:

I am muscular and it doesn't do shit. If you think it'll help you attract women that is COPE, and if it does help, you're probably some fat fuck volcel and should leave this forum.

However, I would recommend it purely because being muscular is something all men should attain. It's hugely beneficial to the mind, not just the body.

I am muscular and it doesn't do shit. If you think it'll help you attract women that is COPE, and if it does help, you're probably some fat fuck volcel and should leave this forum.

However, I would recommend it purely because being muscular is something all men should attain. It's hugely beneficial to the mind, not just the body.
I doubt many of us here use it to attract foids. I only want to be physically strong for any situation or at the least my healthiest form possible

Being short imo.
Yeah no matter what you do, the retarded normies don't care about your accomplishments. They have a disturbing ocd where everyone must be tall in order to be seen as good. If you rebel against their jestering requests. They will hang you

Yeah no matter what you do, the retarded normies don't care about your accomplishments. They have a disturbing ocd where everyone must be tall in order to be seen as good. If you rebel against their jestering requests. They will hang you

Whatever you do they will find a way to clown you down, i wish i could build muscle like the guy in the video, they would still make fun of me behind my back but no one would dare to laugh at my face.

Why is their a bluepiller here?