Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Body positivity doesn’t work for below average height men

Since opposites attract do big short women and light short men deserve each other

• Yes Bruv

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • They can like improve to meet in the middle

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Bruv
★★★★
77d 6h 41m
Some people were not happy he gymaxxed and mogged them jfl he was trying to inspire them to workout and they kept saying some people are just comfortable with being skinny and chubby at their stature. They fact they push this narrative is too much cope if some dude is 5’7 or less and around 140 pounds or less most women in the west weigh more than them and probably wouldn’t consider them man enough for them. Theres women who aren’t athletes over 81.4 kg (like 180 pounds) that think it’s body positivity to be that weight but not masculine for a male to be below a certain height I think the women that fit this profile feel more masculine than them and so they should lift these short men because that’s their looksmatch ngl since opposites attract jfl . yikerinos @yikerinos this is what meant with that reference i made on your post yesterday :feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/nof0w1/if_your_short_you_better_be_jacked_good_morning/

Danny Devito line :lul:

“You mogging your Reddit buddies and your insecure”:feelskek:

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
★★★★
25d 45m
Manlet gym copers at it again

Tall chubby or skinny (especially white) will slay

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
168d 8h 32m
What is worse, being severely underweight (chris bale style) and remaining this weight for all your life, or being short?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
55d 18h 48m
What is short?

Like 5 foot 10?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 6h 13m
bunch of copers in the comments. the nig is right. if you're short you have to overcompensate with being muscular.

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
★★★★★
70d 3h 5m
Justdone said:
Some people were not happy he gymaxxed and mogged them jfl he was trying to inspire them to workout and they kept saying some people are just comfortable with being skinny and chubby at their stature. They fact they push this narrative is too much cope if some dude is 5’7 or less and around 140 pounds or less most women in the west weigh more than them and probably wouldn’t consider them man enough for them. Theres women who aren’t athletes over 81.4 kg (like 180 pounds) that think it’s body positivity to be that weight but not masculine for a male to be below a certain height I think the women that fit this profile feel more masculine than them and so they should lift these short men because that’s their looksmatch ngl since opposites attract jfl . yikerinos @yikerinos this is what meant with that reference i made on your post yesterday :feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/nof0w1/if_your_short_you_better_be_jacked_good_morning/

Danny Devito line :lul:

View attachment 451521
“You mogging your Reddit buddies and your insecure”:feelskek:
View attachment 451523
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: what a bunch of absolute cucks

Kuuro

Kuuro

Ay devla szotekera
★★
10d 6h 6m
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
55d 18h 48m
Kuuro said:
How tall are you?
5 Foot 10 - 177cm
White
Pale
Blue eyes
Brown Hair
British

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
26d 12h 57m
ReplaceMyJuice said:
Manlet gym copers at it again

Tall chubby or skinny (especially white) will slay
We will crush you Marley warriors any day tbh.
Jfl let the guy be buff and short like niggas can't do anything nowadays ahahahahahahahhaha:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Kuuro

Kuuro

Ay devla szotekera
★★
10d 6h 6m
IncelCream said:
5 Foot 10 - 177cm
White
Pale
Blue eyes
Brown Hair
British
mogs me

erenyeager

erenyeager

26d 12h 57m
WawelDragon1683 said:
bunch of copers in the comments. the nig is right. if you're short you have to overcompensate with being muscular.
You just can't win with these people they want small men to be the ugly short clowns they are. I'd say let them get mad at me being a buff beefy manlet:feelsdevil:

DoomedCel

DoomedCel

Ugliest Manlet
★★★
5d 11h 58m
I am muscular and it doesn't do shit. If you think it'll help you attract women that is COPE, and if it does help, you're probably some fat fuck volcel and should leave this forum.

However, I would recommend it purely because being muscular is something all men should attain. It's hugely beneficial to the mind, not just the body.

erenyeager

erenyeager

26d 12h 57m
DoomedCel said:
I am muscular and it doesn't do shit. If you think it'll help you attract women that is COPE, and if it does help, you're probably some fat fuck volcel and should leave this forum.

However, I would recommend it purely because being muscular is something all men should attain. It's hugely beneficial to the mind, not just the body.
I doubt many of us here use it to attract foids. I only want to be physically strong for any situation or at the least my healthiest form possible

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
73d 16h 52m
trying to ascend said:
What is worse, being severely underweight (chris bale style) and remaining this weight for all your life, or being short?
Being short imo.

erenyeager

erenyeager

26d 12h 57m
Mecoja said:
Being short imo.
Yeah no matter what you do, the retarded normies don't care about your accomplishments. They have a disturbing ocd where everyone must be tall in order to be seen as good. If you rebel against their jestering requests. They will hang you

Izayacel

Izayacel

NATURALE HARMONIE "
★★★★★
21d 23h 33m
erenyeager said:
Yeah no matter what you do, the retarded normies don't care about your accomplishments. They have a disturbing ocd where everyone must be tall in order to be seen as good. If you rebel against their jestering requests. They will hang you

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
73d 16h 52m
erenyeager said:
Whatever you do they will find a way to clown you down, i wish i could build muscle like the guy in the video, they would still make fun of me behind my back but no one would dare to laugh at my face.

Justdone

Justdone

Bruv
★★★★
77d 6h 41m
Why is their a bluepiller here?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8