Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Body language: the NTpill is nothing but lookism

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
It's easier to fake your psychological disparities: you still keep a minimal self awareness on them but when it comes to how you physically appear to others it gets trickier.
I find hard to maintain eye contact but I can bring msyelf to do it especially if I like the person I'm talking to. However, normies can tell you're a schizo or an aspie just fromt the way your neutral gaze looks which you can't always control.

You can't just larp your body language all the time, we're not robots.
The virgin walk is not only a meme, it's exactly what happens in real life and not as simple to fix because there's nothing inherently wrong with it, but people will outcast the different.

The ntpill is mostly lookist, after all, most spergs don't get to say a single word before they get rejected by people just for the way they move and look.

crooked yellow teeth, balding, short = your body language

I wish NT people could understand what it's like to be afflicted with autism. What really irks me is how NT people that vehemently support diversity & inclusion also tend to be ableists since autism acceptance isn't seen as trendy as BLM or all the other platitudinous movements going around right now. I think it's like this because asperger's is almost always portrayed in a positive light by Hollywood (hence why self-diagnosis is so common amongst NTs nowadays), so people tend to ignore the negatives that come with the disorder

Last edited:
I agree.
I read multiple books like How to read friends and Influence and 48 of powers; I got many compliments on my personality.
The most successful time of my life was around 17 when I went from like 208 lbs to 180 lbs from basically starving myself with only one meal day and eating probably under 900 calories (was on the omad fat); as soon as came back to high school, I had more success in relationships like friendship and stopped being a hugless virgin, at least; I had the same personality but just looked different. I am still somewhat successful around 190 lbs.

If I were taller, I probably could have ascended; now, I have gained weight but am comparatively healthy since I did get taller and am technically on a cycle from Mk 677 for heightmaxxing (was around 185 a few months ago), probably would be equivalent of 190 at worst with a cycle; I will try to lose it back in a more healthy manner while trying to eat enough to heightmaxx.
JFL, I noticed when I am around 205+ lbs pre-cycle, I get treated worse than compared when I weigh less, lol

Last edited:
I think it's like this because asperger's is almost always portrayed in a positive light by Hollywood (hence why self-diagnosis is so common amongst NTs nowadays), so people tend to ignore the negatives that come with the disorder
Back in hs I talked with some low tier normie and told him I believed I was an aspie.
He told me he had it legit diagnosed even though I was nt mogged to hell and back by him. He was uglier and taller than but not a virgin, over. He had foids talk to him in a friendly manner.
Even though I haven't been diagnosed it was clear I was the true aspie between the two of us

Yeah it's brutal

However, normies can tell you're a schizo or an aspie just fromt the way your neutral gaze looks which you can't always control.
Doogycel is a good example of that. One look at his retarded face is enough to know that he is not normal.

Back in hs I talked with some low tier normie and told him I believed I was an aspie.
He told me he had it legit diagnosed even though I was nt mogged to hell and back by him. He was uglier and taller than but not a virgin, over. He had foids talk to him in a friendly manner.
Even though I haven't been diagnosed it was clear I was the true aspie between the two of us
LIFE IS LUCK , nothing more and nothing less.

The aspie gaze destroyed me