Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bluepillers: "Maybe if you weren't so hateful, people would be nice to you about your virginity problems". People on Quora to a NON-hateful virgin

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
https://www.quora.com/If-Im-a-virgin-at-27-not-by-choice-will-no-woman-want-to-have-sex-with-me

Look at the replies. IT and other bluepilled faggots say that if you aren't hateful people will be nicer to you about your virginity problems, and this guy said NOTHING hateful. look at the replies to the answers (if you have an ability to sign in). OP replied to some of them.

Apparently saying you're a virgin not by choice is "bLaMiNg wAhMenZ :soy:" but OP said in the replies that he simply had shyness (which isn't blaming women at all). All of them are telling him it's his fault he doesn't get laid even though shyness isn't even a choice. Then another fucking retard says "you won't get laid if you ask your question like this" even though he was still a virgin before typing an anonymous Quora question that people IRL won't know about.

This guy said NOTHING hateful or sexist, yet everyone is still furious at him.

holy shit the answers were intense ragefuel.

"Just get a haircut" theory. These people cannot give advice.

Normies will bully sub 5 men whenever they can.
Its fucking brutal but theres nothing we can do besides self isolate.

Just lol at using quora. Its 90% indian and boomer

Quora is todays yahoo answers which was also incredibly bluepilled.

I do think people in Western society are slowly becoming more aggressive in general. I feel like things used to be more chill.

Men and white people and stuff get the worst of it, but I'd imagine it affects pretty much everyone.

The media is very intense these days as is the state, plus we have information overload with the internet.

So... people get worked up I think, and encouraged to turn on each other, in a very general sense.

The best escapes are probably either to emigrate or to just meet good people and interact with them.

Quora is todays yahoo answers which was also incredibly bluepilled.
Quora is way worse filled with pretentious douchebags. I remember yahoo answers could be based sometimes

Well the thing is that I wasn’t always hateful. I’m hateful because of being lonely and outcasted by my peers. Yet they can never understand this cause they don’t want to face real and live in their own delusional reality in which all is well.
High IQ

Personality is a meme, fam.

they simply want you to be a spineless cuck that bootlicks, if you in any way hint in the SLIGHTEST that foids are responsible for anything you are automatically a ''domestic taliban terrorist nazi 4chan hacker evil inkler''

they simply want you to be a spineless cuck that bootlicks, if you in any way hint in the SLIGHTEST that foids are responsible for anything you are automatically a ''domestic taliban terrorist nazi 4chan hacker evil inkler''

Just lol at using quora. Its 90% indian and boomer
You wouldn't believe the amount of FBI honeypots there are on Quora and how blatant they are, it is also the fantasy/larp/blatant troll central that tries harder and harder to make people say very incriminating things. Forget fucking reddit, dig VERY deep into Quora and you will see the most deluded and depraved fantasies people tell like they have actually lived them. Some of them might be true, taking from how deranged and straight out SICK this planet is, and I've talked about it before, but I can't help but feel extremely uneasy every time I think about what they say, be it true or fantasy/larp. They have some truly fucking sick shit there that nothing here or in any other incel/blackpill forum could ever come close to. I want to fucking throw up just from thinking about that people and what they say, and truly sickening to a degree knowing that a significant part of all the shit there might be true.

The problem becomes actually your fault if you talk about it. The reason niggers faced racism was because they were entitled enough to complain about it.

It's all about looks and social standing. Nobody cares if you're hateful. And what do these normans think a person reacts, if he is always bullied and outcasted and has no way to get gf. Fucking idiots. They would suicide in our position:feelsping: