Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bluepillers: "Maybe if you weren't so hateful, people would be nice to you about your virginity problems". People on Quora to a NON-hateful virgin

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
257d 5h 40m
https://www.quora.com/If-Im-a-virgin-at-27-not-by-choice-will-no-woman-want-to-have-sex-with-me

Look at the replies. IT and other bluepilled faggots say that if you aren't hateful people will be nicer to you about your virginity problems, and this guy said NOTHING hateful. look at the replies to the answers (if you have an ability to sign in). OP replied to some of them.

Apparently saying you're a virgin not by choice is "bLaMiNg wAhMenZ :soy:" but OP said in the replies that he simply had shyness (which isn't blaming women at all). All of them are telling him it's his fault he doesn't get laid even though shyness isn't even a choice. Then another fucking retard says "you won't get laid if you ask your question like this" even though he was still a virgin before typing an anonymous Quora question that people IRL won't know about.

This guy said NOTHING hateful or sexist, yet everyone is still furious at him.

holy shit the answers were intense ragefuel.

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★
28d 15h 25m

"Just get a haircut" theory. These people cannot give advice.

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Luminary
★★★★★
30d 2h 59m
Normies will bully sub 5 men whenever they can.
Its fucking brutal but theres nothing we can do besides self isolate.

kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★★
15d 12h 32m
Just lol at using quora. Its 90% indian and boomer

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
257d 5h 40m
HighTGymcel said:

View attachment 535173
Yeah they punch down

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Legend
★★★
91d 34m
kaczynskicel said:

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
219d 8h 43m
HighTGymcel said:

View attachment 535173
This has to be a parody

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
257d 5h 40m
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
219d 8h 43m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Can’t see vid
Its just hamudi driving a car shouting "its over buddy boyos"

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 19h 51m
kaczynskicel said:
true

Loner94

Loner94

Wizard
63d 2h 5m
Quora is todays yahoo answers which was also incredibly bluepilled.

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

Britcel
★★★★★
16d 20h 42m
I do think people in Western society are slowly becoming more aggressive in general. I feel like things used to be more chill.

Men and white people and stuff get the worst of it, but I'd imagine it affects pretty much everyone.

The media is very intense these days as is the state, plus we have information overload with the internet.

So... people get worked up I think, and encouraged to turn on each other, in a very general sense.

The best escapes are probably either to emigrate or to just meet good people and interact with them.

W

worthlessloser26

Veteran
66d 22h 9m
Loner94 said:
Quora is todays yahoo answers which was also incredibly bluepilled.
Quora is way worse filled with pretentious douchebags. I remember yahoo answers could be based sometimes

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
257d 5h 40m
worthlessloser26 said:
Quora is way worse filled with pretentious douchebags. I remember yahoo answers could be based sometimes
Yahoo wasn’t nearly as bad

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Captain
41d 5h 21m
kaczynskicel said:
This any advice they give would work 30 years ago but not today

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
257d 5h 40m
Mulattocel said:
This any advice they give would work 30 years ago but not today
Idk about even 30 years ago (1991)

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
257d 5h 40m
Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
122d 5h 33m
Well the thing is that I wasn’t always hateful. I’m hateful because of being lonely and outcasted by my peers. Yet they can never understand this cause they don’t want to face real and live in their own delusional reality in which all is well.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
257d 5h 40m
Broly said:
Well the thing is that I wasn’t always hateful. I’m hateful because of being lonely and outcasted by my peers. Yet they can never understand this cause they don’t want to face real and live in their own delusional reality in which all is well.
High IQ

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
237d 11h 58m
Personality is a meme, fam.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
257d 5h 40m
Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

ban all GrAYcels
29d 4h 9m
they simply want you to be a spineless cuck that bootlicks, if you in any way hint in the SLIGHTEST that foids are responsible for anything you are automatically a ''domestic taliban terrorist nazi 4chan hacker evil inkler''

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
257d 5h 40m
Misanthropy1 said:
they simply want you to be a spineless cuck that bootlicks, if you in any way hint in the SLIGHTEST that foids are responsible for anything you are automatically a ''domestic taliban terrorist nazi 4chan hacker evil inkler''

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
48d 8h 31m
kaczynskicel said:
You wouldn't believe the amount of FBI honeypots there are on Quora and how blatant they are, it is also the fantasy/larp/blatant troll central that tries harder and harder to make people say very incriminating things. Forget fucking reddit, dig VERY deep into Quora and you will see the most deluded and depraved fantasies people tell like they have actually lived them. Some of them might be true, taking from how deranged and straight out SICK this planet is, and I've talked about it before, but I can't help but feel extremely uneasy every time I think about what they say, be it true or fantasy/larp. They have some truly fucking sick shit there that nothing here or in any other incel/blackpill forum could ever come close to. I want to fucking throw up just from thinking about that people and what they say, and truly sickening to a degree knowing that a significant part of all the shit there might be true.

Primordial Incel

Primordial Incel

Banned
-
5d 15h 3m
The problem becomes actually your fault if you talk about it. The reason niggers faced racism was because they were entitled enough to complain about it.

Arthas93

Arthas93

All females are monsters.
★★
31d 19h 56m
Whore foids parasite holes don't care about "hate".
They have no problem giving free unlimited sex to: rapists, killers, serial killers, wahmen beaters, leftists, murderers, thiefs and all the other scum.

They have no problem giving free sex and getting pregnant from Tyrones that break their ribs and punch them in the face everyday.
Wormen don't care about hate. In fact, it attracts them.

Foids don't give a single fuck about how hateful Chad is. As long as he is Chad.
It's complete nonsense to say that virgins are being discriminated against because "they are hateful".
While there are mass murderers and rapists out there that get unlimited girlfriends while being openly hateful.

Funny how faggot cucks don't address reality.

Last edited:
Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★★
11d 12h 14m
It's all about looks and social standing. Nobody cares if you're hateful. And what do these normans think a person reacts, if he is always bullied and outcasted and has no way to get gf. Fucking idiots. They would suicide in our position:feelsping:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8