Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepillers and their mental gymnastics

• Thread starter Deleted member 32037
  • Start date
Deleted member 32037

Deleted member 32037

Overseer of Cope
-

View: https://youtu.be/cY3DjihF4IU

View: https://youtu.be/NA9kgxl6ahE

View: https://youtu.be/JKhHp5Vmg2E

Joe rogan wasn’t that bad though ngl he was spitting some real truths

If a man wants to get surgery to improve his looks, he is disgusting

but if a female does it, “she’s doing it for herself”

I noticed that things that actually work in this life, are either shunned, or hard to get.

for example

steroids - they help you get big really quick and strong
- hard to get
- shunned socially by normies cause it’s considered “cheating”

adderall - they help you focus and have good memory
- prescription only
- academically shunned by teachers and students for using it because it’s considered “cheating”

same with surgery, surgery is actually the solution to an incels problem.

not personality, not any of that bluepilled bullshit they spew

it’s either surgery/gymmaxx or LDAR or rope

and when u rope, they are either not gonna care or notice or they are gonna say “why didn’t he talk to me?” “Why didn’t he say something”

LOL it’s all so funny to me it’s literally all funny to me thank god there is a way out of this world painlessly.
@ShySaxon @Mainländer @Copexodius Maximus

Last edited:
At this point it's already obvious that the official narrative concerning everything imaginable in soyciety is: men are always wrong/the abusers/predatory and foids are always right /the victims/preyed upon by men.

If a foid tortured and killed half of the men on earth, the narrative would be: men made her do it. So much for "blaming the victim".

Last edited:
You'll also get shunned for taking hair drugs like minox and fin, some of which are really hard to get too

Anyone who suggests personality matters for ugly people need to be severely beaten with heat hardened bamboo rods for spreading this bullshit over and over again despite it constantly being debunked by scientific research.

At this point it's already obvious that the official narrative concerning everything imaginable in soyciety is: men are always wrong/the abusers/predatory and foids are always right /the victims/preyed upon by men.

If a foid tortured and killed half of the men on earth, the narrative would be: men made her do it. So much for "blaming the victim".
They always blame men. It’s literally never women’s fault
Anyone who suggests personality matters for ugly people need to be severely beaten with heat hardened bamboo rods for spreading this bullshit over and over again despite it constantly being debunked by scientific research.
You'll also get shunned for taking hair drugs like minox and fin, some of which are really hard to get too
Yeah they will say to you “just shave it all off bro”

It’s only normal if women get surgery to improve themselves but if men get surgery, they’re cheats and that’s bad for wahmen.

@ that vid "femcels and incels exist, someone is lying" Yeah. femcels do not exist. Except for maybe rare deformities like being born without a vag, but even then. idk. I would bet a guy somewhere is willing to date her