Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepillers admit they want us to rope

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

If you rope you let the cucks win, it's what they want you to do. Better go on neetbucks and LDAR if you can :smonk:

I hope they kill themselves too, given that a lot of them are trannies. But not through some gay euthanasia of cucked countries, the euthanasia that i am thinking for them is kind like this:

They deserve taliban euthanasia

Better go on neetbucks and LDAR if you can :smonk:
i tried to but apparently you can be diagnosed with autism as an adult if you live in california JFL

I will never kill myself, I only fall if is shooting :feelscomfy:

I will never kill myself, I only fall if is shooting :feelscomfy:
kinda glowing from here

it's funny.. we are so "deranged and violent" and they are the ones who hold moral superiority
and yet so many of them have absolutely no empathy for incels suffering from extreme rejection and social alienation, and just hope that we kos.
not all of them tho, but still, i see so many comments like those

Last edited:
kinda glowing from here
View attachment 484160
it's funny.. we are so "deranged and violent" and they are the ones who hold moral superiority
and yet so many of them have absolutely no empathy for incels suffering from extreme rejection and social alienation, and just hope that we kos.
yes, me and sergeant are fbi agents here on the site

They will do anything to hide their mediocrity.

If you rope you let the cucks win, it's what they want you to do. Better go on neetbucks and LDAR if you can :smonk:
IT cucks are a million times more pathetic than incels yet they never talk about roping, which is why I always suspect those who encourage users here to rope one of them.

How do I afford jaw surgery on neetbux:fuk:

kinda glowing from here
View attachment 484160
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
JoinedAug 21, 2021

IT is fucking gross, place filled with disgusting trannies, bluepilled cucklords, incels in denial and retard normies.

That subreddit should be exterminated.

Water is wet, they mainly just trying to farm reddit soy points and hoping for a IT tranny they dmed to respond seeing them defending them

I won't rope, IT users can suck my dick