Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepiller on YouTube tries to debunk the TimePill

why would you never fight them today?
Because today everybody carries some weapon where I live, whereas 20 years ago, the worts thing one would lose in a fight were a couple of teeth

The main difference is that in the 90s you could fight your bully and not worry about him having a knife or a gun.
Unless your bully is a thugmaxxer, no need to worry about that. And if he pulls a gun, pull your own. The real threat has always been the school system protecting bullies. If you beat a bully bad enough, the legal system and cops step in. The system protects bullies by design.
Because today everybody carries some weapon where I live, whereas 20 years ago, the worts thing one would lose in a fight were a couple of teeth
Where do you live? Is it gang infested?

It's "refugee" infested
Ah. What a shame. The only way to get back at them then is to essentially do assassinations in GTA V then. They tend to swarm and protect their own I hear.

I just hate everyone.

In the 1950s "nerdy shit" was doing mathematics for fun (you won't see hardcore nerds like this often today) and games like chess.
These days "nerdy shit" is simply going on an endless binge of media consumption and buying funko pops

In the 1950s "nerdy shit" was doing mathematics for fun (you won't see hardcore nerds like this often today) and games like chess.
These days "nerdy shit" is simply going on an endless binge of media consumption and buying funko pops
I thought nerds today are obsessed with memes and Nintendo switch