Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Bluepilled ricecels discover raceplay (and still defend their noodle queens)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/ulckkf/look_at_the_members_of_this_racist_subreddit/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/ulckkf/look_at_the_members_of_this_racist_subreddit/i7urwmf/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/ulckkf/look_at_the_members_of_this_racist_subreddit/i7usv68/

Nooooo m'lady would never do that :feels::feels::feels: :lul:
k86pv4k48yc61.png

there's a subreddit like that for every race

Aznidenity is a pathetic copium dump

The level of cope is dangerous there, I don't blame them tbh, must be brutal to be rice.

"Noooo Asian women don't crave bwc it must be fake :feels:"

:feelskek::feelskek: the :blackpill: will hit them like a bullet:feelsLSD:

Noodlewhores are evil even compared to women, which is saying something :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Wish i were their worshipped white man.

Can confirm. I only know 1 sexy noodlewhore in my area and she craves white cocks. DM me for her Snapchat

noodlewhores are inhuman

Noodlewhores are evil even compared to women, which is saying something :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
I hate noodles as much as the next ricecel, but theyre still not as bad as sheboons imo:feelsugh:

Aznidenity is a pathetic copium dump
I use Azinidentity and HandsOffHapas as blackpill content to share with my brother

I'm trying to blackpill his bluepilled dumbass

there's a subreddit like that for every race
It's way worse with rice. You dont see many Iraqi or Afghan women with American men, yet you see TONS of korean and vientamese women with American men.
Wish i were their worshipped white man.
Are you autistic?

I use Azinidentity and HandsOffHapas as blackpill content to share with my brother

I'm trying to blackpill his bluepilled dumbass

It's way worse with rice. You dont see many Iraqi or Afghan women with American men, yet you see TONS of korean and vientamese women with American men.

Are you autistic?
Wanting to be a white man desired by asian foids equals autism?

Wanting to be a white man desired by asian foids equals autism?
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:I asked if you have autism because autism is usually something that prevents someone from forming romantic relationships even if they're not too ugly.