Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bluepilled Parents

• Thread starter Heightframeface
  • Start date
Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
Having bluepilled liberal parents is just disastrous, especially as an incel. I'm currently living with my mother and I can't even talk about little redpills without getting threatened to move out. I try to talk about aesthetics and future surgeries I need to live a decent life with a slight halo effect, and my family tells me to see a psychiatrist. It's so hypocritcal because my mom actually did some stuff back in the day, with Chads of course, and she has pictures of all of these good looking men to look back on after my parents got divorced (wtf). She then has the nerve to tell me that looks don't matter and that I should wage cuck with no future other than coming home to an apartment by myself, and that I'll find 'the one' after I get some money (implying betabux). Women have no logic whatsoever.

To top it all off, my mom is a huge liberal who believes in trans rights, open immigration, you name it and she'll believe in it. Well, she's openly told me that if I ever wanted to be a transgender MtF, I could and that she'd pay for every single operation. I swear that I don't even mention this sort of bullshit in the slightest. I just walk downstairs and hear her retarded Bravo (from the US) shows about trannies, and she'll mention her friends who have MtF kids and then ask me if I want to be one myself. It just kills me inside. She wouldn't want to help me through surgies to be a 6/10 male that can live a standard life due to looks law because that's mental illness, but rather help me be a fucking transgender liberal because 'it's trendy'.

The rope never looked so beautiful

You are probably already well aware of this, but your mom is brainwashed like 99.99%.
You telling her you want surgery is for her like telling her she conceived you ugly which she probably refuses to believe on a subconscious level. The answer is simple. Be independent and ascend on your own terms, using your own money.

they're brainwashed with feel good bullshit like 99% of people.

Trans surgery=perfectly normal

Looksmaxing=mental hospital

Having bluepilled liberal parents is just disastrous, especially as an incel. I'm currently living with my mother and I can't even talk about little redpills without getting threatened to move out. I try to talk about aesthetics and future surgeries I need to live a decent life with a slight halo effect, and my family tells me to see a psychiatrist. It's so hypocritcal because my mom actually did some stuff back in the day, with Chads of course, and she has pictures of all of these good looking men to look back on after my parents got divorced (wtf). She then has the nerve to tell me that looks don't matter and that I should wage cuck with no future other than coming home to an apartment by myself, and that I'll find 'the one' after I get some money (implying betabux). Women have no logic whatsoever.

To top it all off, my mom is a huge liberal who believes in trans rights, open immigration, you name it and she'll believe in it. Well, she's openly told me that if I ever wanted to be a transgender MtF, I could and that she'd pay for every single operation. I swear that I don't even mention this sort of bullshit in the slightest. I just walk downstairs and hear her retarded Bravo (from the US) shows about trannies, and she'll mention her friends who have MtF kids and then ask me if I want to be one myself. It just kills me inside. She wouldn't want to help me through surgies to be a 6/10 male that can live a standard life due to looks law because that's mental illness, but rather help me be a fucking transgender liberal because 'it's trendy'.

The rope never looked so beautiful
idk if you love ur mother but she literally deserves death. she is everything i hate about modern day women
Trans surgery=perfectly normal

Looksmaxing=mental hospital