Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled cuckery hits the stratosphere on /r/short

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
Quick background I’m 5’4 (on the good days haha) and she’s probably about 5’. We met at the library and got food that night and I asked her to hang out again and she said yes but that she wasn’t looking for anything rn (yeah that’s what everyone says) . She’s so cute and really great to talk to. So we hung out and got food a few times since then, she’s dropped hints that she’s talking to another dude and apparently his “thing” is he’s really tall, whatever, I’m unphased cause she’s still hanging out with me plus she’s not the only girl I’m talking to so I can’t be too upset about it. A little competition never hurt anybody.
Anyway, we got dinner yesterday, mom and pop Italian place near Columbus, great food, great conversation. On the drive home i was talking about how I just own who I am and people love my energy and that’s when she replied with okay short king. Could’ve been a dig, maybe she was trying to humble me a bit but to me in the moment, in my head, I was like fuck yeah, I’m a short king, I’m the fucking man. Idk just made me feel really good. We’re hanging out again soon, pretty soon she’ll be calling me Mr. StealYoGirl (sorry tall guy but I’m not really sorry).
Yeet boys go out there and do the business, there’s a queen waiting for you!!
I'd add a comment but I think the excerpt speaks for itself enough

JFL @ THIS COPE

Nigga said to himself "short king" lmfao

Just wait until this kid becomes a blackpiller at 30/35.

I'd add a comment but I think the excerpt speaks for itself enough
This guy is so deluded it's scary/ hilarious.

guy talks about being happy with himself

Femoid: haha ok short "king" tee-hee (what a fucking loser)

You can't be confident with yourself as an ugly or short man, women will go out of their way to take shots at you.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

whatever you say Short king. Jfl at this enourmous cope! He is so far into delusion noone can help him anymore

JFL I remember the mod of that sub being a total cuck. Biker bats or whatever

Lmaoo this is pathetic, short king is not a compliment.

These cucks wont learn till they find their girl cheating on them

5'4 is short even in asia

good luck with that shit

Damn. I literally horrified about what kind of humiliation is waiting for him. Poor motherfucker.

JFL I remember the mod of that sub being a total cuck. Biker bats or whatever
That guy is a massive liar and cuck.

I remember one time he sayd he was a slayer before entering in a LTR despite being 5' 1" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

And OP post the reddit post directly please.

That guy is a massive liar and cuck.

I remember one time he sayd he was a slayer before entering in a LTR despite being 5' 1" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

And OP post the reddit post directly please.
hes dating an amazon foid kek. shes like 6 feet

Cuck on stilts
Mini moron
High-chair half-wit
Booster seat betabux
Cuck E. Cheese

Last edited:
'in my head, I was like fuck yeah, I’m a short king, I’m the fucking man '

JFL !!! its over for him... i will sponsor the rope :feelskek:
i consider myself a manlet at 5'9... at 5'4 his existence is a cruel joke.... and yet he copes by thinking he's short-king [:feelskek:]

Wait, he doesn't realize that she's banging >6 feet dudes and that he's just an orbiter who caters to her entertainment and free food on the side?

lol this has to be larp right?
never seen anyone cope this hard

I’m 5’4 (on the good days haha)

on the good days when he wears his +2 inch boots

giga cope, its over

I hate that mod faggot bikerbat.