Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Bluepill vs. Redpill vs. Blackpill vs. Meekspill

S

Shitskincelx

Literally a shitskin
-
Which is the most brutal and why

Bluepill. It leads to monstrous delusion and perpetuation of making same mistakes.

meekspill is a part of blackpill lmao

Bluepill no question. Illusion is the most dangerous weapon

meekspill is a part of blackpill lmao
tbh... The Meekspill is the sub pill of Blackpill. For example, the cuckpill is the sub pill of Bluepill, etc.

tbh... The Meekspill is the sub pill of Blackpill. For example, the cuckpill is the sub pill of Bluepill, etc.
yes newcels are confused

The meekspill is the best introduction into the blackpill IMO.

Everytime I see people admiring Meeks and him enjoying luxury, I wanna rope.

Meekspill. People can disregard the blackpill by saying "oh but its not really true" or "I know a guy who.." but when you see Meeks, you are confronted with the ultimate truth of genetic destiny. Its hard to be more of a fuck up than Meeks, no school, no education, he wasn't even prison ripped. He just great cheekbones and eye area.

Meekspill. People can disregard the blackpill by saying "oh but its not really true" or "I know a guy who.." but when you see Meeks, you are confronted with the ultimate truth of genetic destiny. Its hard to be more of a fuck up than Meeks, no school, no education, he wasn't even prison ripped. He just great cheekbones and eye area.
3rtqVWk.jpg