Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blue pill: "Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there."

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
Foids love using this tactic when discussing signs of attraction. As we all know, if a w***an (yes, I'm censoring that word now) is attracted to you...you'll know it. There'll be no mistake about it. Look no further than how they behave around Chads/attractive males.

Still, this doesn't stop the ever-psychotic foid from coming up with yet another bullshit defense: "just because you can't see the attraction, doesn't mean it's not there."

This statement speaks to just how foids live in their own reality. The phantoms that they create in their mind are every bit as real as the landscape around us...to them. The amount of insanity it takes to conjure up a statement like this nothing short of staggering...but what else do you expect from foids and the blue pill? To them, it's not about the truth, it's about what sounds nice, even if it flies in the face of reality.

To that, I pose one simple question: "At the end of the night, when I'm going home...am I going alone?"

That solves everything....it's just that simple. No woman here = no attraction.

The truth is, if women found any of us attractive, none of us would be here, and we'd all be giving the girl right next to us the attention we want to give her. The fact that there's no woman next to us says more than any of the phantoms they conjure, the platitudes they spew, or the blue pills they spout. We'd all be in happy relationships and reaping the benefits therein. The fact that this isn't the case says more than any normie gaslighting ever could.

They can sit there and tell you, "you're not that bad" until they're blue in the face....but at the end of it all, the fact that I sit here in my room all alone with no one next to me says everything. Not for a lack of trying, but due entirely to my genetics.

I despise MGTOW and the red pill, but they got this adage right 100%: "To know the the truth about women, watch what they do, and don't listen to what they say." The perfect way to combat their insanity...keep quiet and watch what they do.

Given female nature is to be constantly at odds with reality, and to do one thing and say another...I couldn't agree more. What they do says everything, and what they say means absolutely nothing.

They can say, "just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there" as much as they please, but if there's no one there with you at the end of the night, or tomorrow...or the day after that, that says more than (and cancels out) their insane statement.

If there's no one there, that means they weren't attracted to you after all.

So, in the end, if you can't see the attraction, it's because it's not there.

Last edited:
Yeap. We're all living proof of their lies.

Exactly just constant gaslighting.

I can see the attraction but when I confront them or ask then out they act like I'm completely deluded and "I don't know how you even got that idea"