Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Blue Eyes game change

I'm talking about here in the usa, and either way your stupid enough to believe their aren't any tall spics, lastly you find tall tourists in big cities like Guadalajara and Mexico city
half of my town is full of hispanics, and I usually see some mexican tallfag who’s usually 5'10 - 6'1, and they’re usually zoomers aswell. Go figure.

Last edited:
no you'd still look like a beaner if you had blue eyes. cope.

Wasn't talking about you specifically. What you said isn't much better though. "Lightskinned 6'0 5/10" JFL. Volcel cope. Other users like @Intellectual have talked about how rich they are or @Mentally lost cel saying dating a foid below 7/10 means you're still incel.

Keep on sucking hater. I'm gonna cum.
What

half of my town is full of hispanics, and I usually see some mexican tallfag who’s usually 5'10 - 6'1, and they’re usually zoomers aswell. Go figure.
-5 foot 10
-Tall

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

To foids 5'11 and 6'0 would be the same but do you think they'll settle less than 6'2, your the retard :feelstastyman:
JFL at this bullshit, what am I even reading. 6'0 and average face is NOT an incel. This forum is infested with fakecels it seems, OP should be banned.

Shape > color as always

If I was born with blue eyes I would've gotten a gf for sure, even tho I'm a beaner I'm still light skinned, 6'0, and a 5/10. Some blue eyes would change it all due to them being so unique in a positive light, I took notice of people with blue eyes and they look more innocent and pure due to the eyes having an angelic quality, I'm not bothering with contacts because even if I get a girl she'll know they were fake eventually, it nevER began.
tall light skin normie lmao get the fuck out of here. ive seen so many subhuman beaners with gfs you mog them all yet you are here? jfl at volcels

tall light skin normie lmao get the fuck out of here. ive seen so many subhuman beaners with gfs you mog them all yet you are here? jfl at volcels
Classic soydit user argument "I've seen uglier dudes with gfs, your making excuses incel":soy:, 6'0 is not tall for foids looking for at least 6'2 especially when I easily get mogged where I live, light Skin doesnt equal White looking, retard

Posts: 73, fuckin tired of you newbcel faggots:feelstastyman:

Last edited:
If I was born with blue eyes I would've gotten a gf for sure, even tho I'm a beaner I'm still light skinned, 6'0, and a 5/10. Some blue eyes would change it all due to them being so unique in a positive light, I took notice of people with blue eyes and they look more innocent and pure due to the eyes having an angelic quality, I'm not bothering with contacts because even if I get a girl she'll know they were fake eventually, it nevER began.
I have blue eyes and still no GF, I mentioned this before

Try blue contacts

They Will find out eventually
Who cares? Foids wear fakeup, pushup bras and inject their faces with poisons, dye their hair, stick fake lashes to their eyes, fake nails to their hands etc as the norm.

Who cares? Foids wear fakeup, pushup bras and inject their faces with poisons, dye their hair, stick fake lashes to their eyes, fake nails to their hands etc as the norm.
Yeah but for some reason it's ok for foids to do so, if people catch a guy with shoe lifts they'll laugh at him while calling him insecure while foids wear 3 pounds of makeup, I'll be ridiculed even more

Classic soydit user argument "I've seen uglier dudes with gfs, your making excuses incel":soy:, 6'0 is not tall for foids looking for at least 6'2 especially when I easily get mogged where I live, light Skin doesnt equal White looking, retard

Posts: 73, fuckin tired of you newbcel faggots:feelstastyman:
okay dude be proud of rotting here jfl

okay dude be proud of rotting here jfl
Lol you say that yet you're here, how tf am I proud to rot, all I do here is cope by converse with others similar experiences and to feel less alone.

Gtfo faggot newb GrAYcel