Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Blue Eyes game change

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
If I was born with blue eyes I would've gotten a gf for sure, even tho I'm a beaner I'm still light skinned, 6'0, and a 5/10. Some blue eyes would change it all due to them being so unique in a positive light, I took notice of people with blue eyes and they look more innocent and pure due to the eyes having an angelic quality, I'm not bothering with contacts because even if I get a girl she'll know they were fake eventually, it nevER began.

of course, blue eyes are a big halo effect

average .is member
OIP kindlephoto 28479978

“I’m an incel because my eyes are brown”
This is why I can’t take you ethniccels seriously :feelswhat:

I have blue eyee but here I am still

@30klhlvwizard @LeFrenchCel

Also seconding this since if he is light skinned ethnic, he can be passing as a white
So many fakecels come in here like "I'm a rich, white 6'4 guy with a full head of hair but ohh my eyes, my eyes are brown, woe is me". Fuck off. Lmao.

the state of nu.is

This is why I can’t take you ethniccels seriously
Don't put us in the same sack with these GrAYtards you twerp

JFC. The forum has fallen. The incel community ha collapsed. It's all larpers now.

So many fakecels come in here like "I'm a rich, white 6'4 guy with a full head of hair but ohh my eyes, my eyes are brown, woe is me". Fuck off. Lmao.
Lol when the fuck did I say shit like this, chances are ima go bald to due my dads genetics, why you so heated.
JFC. The forum has fallen. The incel community ha collapsed. It's all larpers now.

Lol when the fuck did I say shit like this, chances are ima go bald to due my dads genetics, why you so heated.
Wasn't talking about you specifically. What you said isn't much better though. "Lightskinned 6'0 5/10" JFL. Volcel cope. Other users like @Intellectual have talked about how rich they are or @Mentally lost cel saying dating a foid below 7/10 means you're still incel.

Keep on sucking hater. I'm gonna cum.

If I had blue eyes, I would still look ugly.

Not to mention I’m short (5'7 with posture problems)

Wasn't talking about you specifically. What you said isn't much better though. "Lightskinned 6'0 5/10" JFL. Volcel cope. Other users like @
Intellectual
@Intellectual have talked about how rich they are or @
Mentally lost cel
@Mentally lost cel saying dating a foid below 7/10 means you're still incel. Keep on sucking hater. I'm gonna cum.

Lol the fuck do I have to do with them and their shitty posts, light skinned doesn't mean Aryan looking, 6'0 is still short for foids since they want 6'2, 6'3, 6'4 guys and in my area I still get height mogged, and a average 5/10 lis on the verge of subhuman but still with no chance because who the fuck wants an ethnic 5/10, sorry to blow a fat load all over your face.

Lol the fuck do I have to do with them and their shitty posts, light skinned doesn't mean Aryan looking, 6'0 is still short for foids since they want 6'2, 6'3, 6'4 guys and in my area I still get height mogged, and a average 5/10 lis on the verge of subhuman but still with no chance because who the fuck wants an ethnic 5/10, sorry to blow a fat load all over your face.
I feel your pain brocel

You're 6'0 and 5/10. Literal normie tier shit. If you can't ascend you're either turbo autistic or not a 5/10. Your blue eyes theory is retarded lmfao. Just more volcel cope.

You're 6'0 and 5/10. Literal normie tier shit. If you can't ascend you're either turbo autistic or not a 5/10. Your blue eyes theory is retarded lmfao. Just more volcel cope.
Cope 6'0is truecel height in 2023. Anything below 6'3 it's over. I would know at 5'11 I get height mogged by 50% of foids and 80% of men every day.

Cope 6'0is truecel height in 2023. Anything below 6'3 it's over. I would know at 5'11 I get height mogged by 50% of foids and 80% of men every day.
@Zer0/∞ @PLA1092 @depressedblackcel @Med Amine look at this retardation:feelskek:.

Blue eyes mean nothing here, they're the most common eye colour. 5ft 11 means nothing either.

@Zer0/∞ @PLA1092 @depressedblackcel @Med Amine look at this retardation:feelskek:.
To foids 5'11 and 6'0 would be the same but do you think they'll settle less than 6'2, your the retard :feelstastyman:

To foids 5'11 and 6'0 would be the same but do you think they'll settle less than 6'2, your the retard :feelstastyman:
Your people are the shortest in the world and you think 5'11 is short for your foids:lul::lul::lul:.

LMFAO

Your people are the shortest in the world and you think 5'11 is short for your foids:lul::lul::lul:.
Lol your stupid enough to think they're any different from other foids to only want 6'2 to 6'6 mfs

If I was born with blue eyes I would've gotten a gf for sure, even tho I'm a beaner I'm still light skinned, 6'0, and a 5/10. Some blue eyes would change it all due to them being so unique in a positive light, I took notice of people with blue eyes and they look more innocent and pure due to the eyes having an angelic quality, I'm not bothering with contacts because even if I get a girl she'll know they were fake eventually, it nevER began.

Cope I have blue eyes.

It's over.

Too many schizo trolls on here, some of them are more delusional than actual foids I see, they should be forced to read what they write out in public.

Too many schizo trolls on here, some of them are more delusional than actual foids I see, they should be forced to read what they write out in public.
Lol how tf am I delusional

Crackers and niggers in spicland are anomalies.
I'm talking about here in the usa, and either way your stupid enough to believe their aren't any tall spics, lastly you find tall tourists in big cities like Guadalajara and Mexico city

I'm talking about here in the usa, and either way your stupid enough to believe their aren't any tall spics, lastly you find tall tourists in big cities like Guadalajara and Mexico city
Then go back to your country.

just like OP, it's another troll account.
i would never take what they say seriously, just look at the username "BLACKEDpilled", they will be permabanned sooner or later.