Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blonde stacy Lia from teens react now addicted to drugs, mentally deranged, broke, etc.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Remember Lia from teens react like 9 years ago?

LIFEFUEL, now she's addicted to coke and some other drugs and had one big mental breakdown. She literally had everything from being a woman AND being on the clout train of that react channel. Literally you threw away life not only on tutorial mode like most women, but even more easier since you HAD ALL THAT FUCKING CLOUT. LITERALLY HAD A FREE MULTI MILLION DOLLAR CAREER AND THREW IT AWAY

L I F E F U E L.

this is her now.

Just wanted to light up some of your days, esp. those of you still in christmas.

She still has better life than everyone on this forum combined.

u knnow she isnt blonde she colors her hair
she is backy who wants to be stacy :feelstrash:

Honestly my friend linked me a /b/ thread (Never go on 4chan anyway) and people were posting webms of her breaking down. As for youtube videos

I WANT TO REMIND YOU I HAVE NOT SEEN THESE OR WATCHED THESE. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT CUCKOLDRY IS IN THEM.

Remember Lia from teens react like 9 years ago?

View attachment 181538
View attachment 181539
LIFEFUEL, now she's addicted to coke and some other drugs and had one big mental breakdown. She literally had everything from being a woman AND being on the clout train of that react channel. Literally you threw away life not only on tutorial mode like most women, but even more easier since you HAD ALL THAT FUCKING CLOUT. LITERALLY HAD A FREE MULTI MILLION DOLLAR CAREER AND THREW IT AWAY

L I F E F U E L.

View attachment 181540
View attachment 181542 this is her now.

Just wanted to light up some of your days, esp. those of you still in christmas.
She’s still fucking abusive, drug addicted chad and rejecting her kind hearted incel friends.

Ahahahahaha she looks like a complete junkie jfl at femoids in 2019 where they can't even be on tutorial mode without fucking it up. It doesn't matter though she has millions of cuck enabling fans on Youtube and social media making sure that she will still cruise trough life. Even other cucks are making Youtube videos and posts to help her cause she has vagina. Do you think anyone would care if some incel or wagie ended up like that?

Honestly my friend linked me a /b/ thread (Never go on 4chan anyway) and people were posting webms of her breaking down. As for youtube videos

I WANT TO REMIND YOU I HAVE NOT SEEN THESE OR WATCHED THESE. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT CUCKOLDRY IS IN THEM.

Only reason she gets this much exposure and people want to help her is because she is pretty young white girl

Cuck cleansing when?

Still would lol

Lmao this whore couldn't have had it easier in life and she's already washed up at 23.

Mogs me because hole she has between her legs.

just start a gofundme theory

Lmao this whore couldn't have had it easier in life and she's already washed up at 23.
She went from a stacy to a becky real quick. :feelskek::dab:

9sYeQk4
She is only 23yo.
She wanted fame and money. Nothing is free in life and had to pay for it.
They enjoyed her prime.

KEK, WHORE OBLITERATED :feelskek:

Lmao she had life on tutorial mode and threw it away. Hope she gets raped and dumped in gta

I'm just hoping these breakdowns lead to her showing her giant tits one day.

Jfl how are females so retarded

LOSING ON TUTORIAL MODE :feelshaha: :feelskek:

She was molested obviously.

Foids hit wall now in early 20s

It doesn't matter though she has millions of cuck enabling fans on Youtube and social media making sure that she will still cruise trough life. Even other cucks are making Youtube videos and posts to help her cause she has vagina. Do you think anyone would care if some incel or wagie ended up like that?
Literally even at her "lowest" point in life she lifemogs all of us tenfold.
“If it was me dying in the street you would walk right by.” - Joker

very nice. i enjoy this news. thanks op.
she peaked at 12/13 and started really going downhill after 16-ish.
really wanted to go inside her. my first time seeing her she was like 11 and shane dawson was making jokes he was going to have sex with her.

how one can fail so hard when they had everything given to them is so hilarious. now she is fat and used up. obviously has a bunch of stds and probably hepatitis as well. imagine how many abortions she has had lol. good riddance. her eventual suicide will bring joy to many.

How did she fuck it up that badly.Peoplr who inject heroin are often trying to fill a hole in their life.
She literally had anything anyone could want.
Fame,looks,no need to diet(atleast as far as I know) and money from a YouTube career that was basically given to her outright.

The only thing she shouldn't have done was get addicted to drugs and she fucked it up.

very nice. i enjoy this news. thanks op.
she peaked at 12/13 and started really going downhill after 16-ish.
really wanted to go inside her. my first time seeing her she was like 11 and shane dawson was making jokes he was going to have sex with her.

how one can fail so hard when they had everything given to them is so hilarious. now she is fat and used up. obviously has a bunch of stds and probably hepatitis as well. imagine how many abortions she has had lol. good riddance. her eventual suicide will bring joy to many.

I will go down with this ship
I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

The oldest video on her channel is "The Joy of Motherhood"

@LOLI BREEDING Thoughts?

she kind of had that goblina phenotype as a loli. ~16 pics are nice but she's obviously a deranged slut :waitwhat:

Not lifefuel for me, it's not like she's now a homeless junkie that no one cares about, anyway many fans of hers are concerned and probably send her supportive messages everyday. This is her latest instagram post btw. 20k like 139 comments.
Screenshot 2019 12 27 21 14 21 1

Women are too stupid to see what's in front of them
full

How is it even possible to fail when you start as a internet-famous stacylite in life?

She still mogs me into oblivion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back