Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [blog post] going to really miss this pandemic

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I've been playing fun games and watching anime/movies. At nights I've been going out to run for an hour. I have had time to cook and make good meals. Once a week I've gotten shitfaced and ordered KFC. It's been fun and stress free. I go to sleep peacefully knowing I don't have to wake up to slavery.

I've lost 20 lb so far with no effort due to no work, have better cardio, and am enjoying LDAR otherwise. All while getting 2k a month to do it. I'm going to miss this virus. Wage slavery is a curse that sucks you dry of any life and well-being.

I've been playing fun games and watching anime/movies. At nights I've been going out to run for an hour. I have had time to cook and make good meals. Once a week I've gotten shitfaced and ordered KFC. It's been fun and stress free. I go to sleep peacefully knowing I don't have to wake up to slavery.

I've lost 20 lb so far with no effort due to no work, have better cardio, and am enjoying LDAR otherwise. All while getting 2k a month to do it. I'm going to miss this virus. Wage slavery is a curse that sucks you dry of any life and well-being.

I'm also going to miss the news stories about how some foids kill themselves because they've gone without Chad's cock for 2 weeks.

I'm also going to miss the news stories about how some foids kill themselves because they've gone without Chad's cock for 2 weeks.
This has made it so much better as well.

Since i'm a neet it didn't change my lifestyle at all tbh

Yes this virus is massive lifefuel

corona chan is my saviour, I really hope she'll keep killing

I'm going to miss the pandemic, because I'm free to wear masks now. I can hide most of my ugly face.

The pandemic will be here forever

How r u getting 2k a month can I have some pls thanks

do you make more money from your farm with corona ?
I'm surely not losing money, and also getting coronabux, and I'm looking into low interest loan the state is offering.
My clientele has also changed, I don't sell anymore to the elderly at the market, but rather to young adults online or with home delivery. They are much better to deal with.

Same tbh having to deal with shallow foids and normies irl is a bitch

I've been getting stoned a lot tbh

It’s fun being the superior neet. I hope this lasts for a weeks more.