Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bloatmaxing is based

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Bloatmaxing is based imagine having so much money that you can eat 5000 calories a day and gain 25-30lbs I wish I could bloatmax but I gotta share food with my whole family and I get zero assistance from the government bloatmaxing must be the best cope I’m gonna try dirty bulking to get bigger I’m tired of these low calorie healthy foods I can’t bloatmax off these tiny 600 calorie meals I need stuff with thousands of calories to bloatmax

Last edited:
Haha OP you will never be fat

This is just getting boring now. You have to be a real dumbass to not be able to put on weight.

This is just getting boring now. You have to be a real dumbass to not be able to put on weight.
Ikr? There’s so many types of cheap high calorie crap you can eat to get fat

Bruh i share food with 3 people and still get in 1500-2000 calories with barely any food

I can't gain weight either, im an ecto framecel

If you are a skinnyfag like me you just wouldn't be able to eat past a certain point no matter how good the food

If I eat past that point, I start feeling like vormiting

Start to eat dirt and things you find around the floor